    good hiking boots, size 13 are expensive.

    If anyone sees them let me know.

    thank you for the help
    Brian, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Brian

    «BONEHEAD>> Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:6FRd.30634$...
    > My hiking boots are missing. They are no where to be found, literally,
    > unless they were lost during my apartment switch 2 months ago. I haven't
    > needed them since.
    >
    > I use them when I go lava hunting on the big island and hike across the

    lava
    > flows, and I use them for hiking the mountains here on O'ahu. I really

    need
    > them back, as me and some buds are hiking a new mountain tomorrow.
    >
    > I am forced to spend another $30 at walmart for a new pair. They were

    really
    > good hiking boots, size 13 are expensive.
    >
    > If anyone sees them let me know.

    Did you check between your voluminous buttcheeks....???

    Or maybe that fold in your belly, where you keep the remote..???

    --
    <B0N3H3@D>
    «BONEHEAD>>, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Brian

    D@Z Guest

    perhaps they are under the bed, I lost my fluffy dog slippers which I used
    for watching national geographic programmes on people walking across lava
    flows...just a thought?

    D@Z, Feb 19, 2005
  4. Brian

    philo Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > My hiking boots are missing. They are no where to be found, literally,
    > unless they were lost during my apartment switch 2 months ago. I haven't
    > needed them since.
    >
    > I use them when I go lava hunting on the big island and hike across the

    lava
    > flows, and I use them for hiking the mountains here on O'ahu. I really

    need
    > them back, as me and some buds are hiking a new mountain tomorrow.
    >
    > I am forced to spend another $30 at walmart for a new pair. They were

    really
    > good hiking boots, size 13 are expensive.
    >
    > If anyone sees them let me know.

    i'm pretty sure i know what happened:

    a long time ago when i was about 11 years old...i went down to the
    wilderness area near my house
    and got *severely* stuck in the mud...i absolutely could not get out...
    then i had this great idea: all i had to do was wriggle my feet out of my
    boots and i would
    be free...so i got out and ran all the way home quite excitedly yelling : "I
    got out, I got out!"
    And as i ran into the house yelling: "I got out!" , I told my mother all
    about it...
    but she was not quite as enthused as I was...because all she said was "Where
    are your boots,
    young man?"

    She just did not get it... who cares about my boots??? I got out!!!

    Anyway...I had to tell here exactly where i got stuck...and she went down
    there and extracted them
    from the mud...

    So more than likely you just left your boots behind in a hot lava flow...
    I'm sure your mother will fish them out soon enough...and hopefully the lava
    will not yet be solidified
    around them. (And hopefully the hot lava won't burn her up)
    philo, Feb 19, 2005
  5. Brian

    aha Guest

    Brian,
    Your boots are in the fridge, in the bottom left-hand crisper, under
    the mouldy lettuce. That was a great dinner, incidentally, but we had
    way too much wine.
    Have you thrown out that Epson printer you peed in? No great
    loss--like most Epsons, the nozzles were clogged, so it deserved the
    treatment. I'm putting the short video on eBay next week, and will
    send you half the profit for your new printer.
    Cool.
    aha, Feb 19, 2005
  6. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "aha" <> wrote in message
    | Brian,
    | Your boots are in the fridge, in the bottom left-hand crisper, under
    | the mouldy lettuce. That was a great dinner, incidentally, but we had
    | way too much wine.
    | Have you thrown out that Epson printer you peed in? No great
    | loss--like most Epsons, the nozzles were clogged, so it deserved the
    | treatment. I'm putting the short video on eBay next week, and will
    | send you half the profit for your new printer.
    | Cool.

    Aww, c'mon - list the long video...you'll make a *lot* more money <g>
    Toolman Tim, Feb 19, 2005
  7. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Ha! I bought a canon printer in December. Works great!

    I will be expecting roughly 10million dollars american.

    Brian, Feb 22, 2005