My High School Photography HA Project Survey

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ChristopherB, May 21, 2006.

  1. ChristopherB

    ChristopherB Guest

    I am doing a Digital Art and Photography Essay for my High School
    Photography class's High Academic Project. Along with my essay, I
    need to include a written interview (or in my case, a few surveys).
    This seemed like a good place to maybe get some responses to my survey
    and I would appreciate it if some of you took the time to fill it out.
    They wont be published anywhere, and will just be used to be included
    with my project. Thanks in advanced.

    Digital Art & Photography Survey for My High School Photography High
    Academic Essay
    By Christopher Beley

    Your Name?

    Do you do photography for a living? If so, where or how is your
    photography used?

    How many years have you been doing digital photography?

    How many years have you been doing film photography (if any)?

    Do you believe film photography still has its uses? Also, do you still
    do film photography?

    What made you try out digital photography in the first place?

    What digital camera(s) do you currently use? If you have any film
    cameras you currently use, what are they?

    How has digital photography aided in your work and or personal
    projects?

    Do you do any digital manipulation to your pictures? If so, could you
    describe what you do?

    Anything else you would like to say?
    ChristopherB, May 21, 2006