My God I am sick & f$%$%ing tired of Columbia House

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Shinner, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. Shinner

    Shinner Guest

    What a complete bunch of morons...

    - Ordered Idle Hands, got a FS version instead of the WS/FS combo
    - Contacted them, they said sorry we'll send out the right one
    - Next one comes, exactly the same as the 1st...FS only
    - Contact them, they tell me I don't know what I've received and the disc
    contains both versions
    - Send them an email with pics of the disc itself and back cover
    - Return BOTH discs in the SAME package for refund
    - Check my bank account, credit for only 1
    - Contact them, tell them they owe me credit for the 2nd one they shipped
    - Get an email this morning, "Although we have not yet received the return
    of the selection noted below, your account is being credited."
    - Sent em an email back letting them know both discs were in the SAME
    package, so if they received one, they must have received the other.

    What is it with CH customer disservice? First, I was wrong, I didn't know
    what DVD they sent me, their computer listed the disc as FS/WS. Now, even
    though they've "not received" the 2nd disc, they still credited me.
    Columbia House is NEVER at fault apparently and are only refunding me out
    of the goodness of their heart.

    Taking advantage of their codes just doesn't seem worth this bullshit.

    Shinner, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Shinner

    Moviezzz Guest

    >- Ordered Idle Hands, got a FS version instead of the WS/FS combo

    Columbia just rereleased it as a FS only title. They probably just ran out of
    the flipper versions (which can still be found in stores) and sent you the
    newer FS version without updating the computer listing.

    Moviezzz, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Shinner

    Shinner Guest

    ospam (Moviezzz) wrote in

    > Columbia just rereleased it as a FS only title. They probably just
    > ran out of the flipper versions (which can still be found in stores)
    > and sent you the newer FS version without updating the computer
    > listing.

    Yeah, someone here told me that, which I relayed to the CS morons at
    CH...yet they still insisted I was wrong which was what really pissed me
    off.

    Shinner, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Shinner

    TCS Guest

    On 20 Jan 2004 09:18:30 -0600, Shinner <> wrote:
    >What a complete bunch of morons...

    >- Ordered Idle Hands, got a FS version instead of the WS/FS combo
    >- Contacted them, they said sorry we'll send out the right one
    >- Next one comes, exactly the same as the 1st...FS only
    >- Contact them, they tell me I don't know what I've received and the disc

    It's relatively easy to get CH to break their contract with you
    so you don't have to buy N cds at 20,000% profit for CH and another
    10,000% profit in shipping overcharges.

    Stop filling out those cards when you don't want a CD shipped automatically.
    As the unwanted CDs arrive, return each and every one postage due. Just
    write "RETURN TO SENDER" on each one and drop them back in the mail. After
    about 9 months of this, CH will send a letter breaking the contract.

    TCS, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Shinner

    Richard C. Guest

    :
    : >- Ordered Idle Hands, got a FS version instead of the WS/FS combo
    : >- Contacted them, they said sorry we'll send out the right one
    : >- Next one comes, exactly the same as the 1st...FS only
    : >- Contact them, they tell me I don't know what I've received and the disc
    : ...
    :
    :
    : It's relatively easy to get CH to break their contract with you
    : so you don't have to buy N cds at 20,000% profit for CH and another
    : 10,000% profit in shipping overcharges.
    :
    : Stop filling out those cards when you don't want a CD shipped automatically.
    : As the unwanted CDs arrive, return each and every one postage due. Just
    : write "RETURN TO SENDER" on each one and drop them back in the mail. After
    : about 9 months of this, CH will send a letter breaking the contract.

    ================
    And the letter will contain a bill for the ones you did not buy...............

    Richard C., Jan 20, 2004
  6. Shinner

    Robert Kent Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    > "TCS" <> wrote in message
    > : On 20 Jan 2004 09:18:30 -0600, Shinner <> wrote:
    > : >What a complete bunch of morons...
    > :
    > : >- Ordered Idle Hands, got a FS version instead of the WS/FS combo
    > : >- Contacted them, they said sorry we'll send out the right one
    > : >- Next one comes, exactly the same as the 1st...FS only
    > : >- Contact them, they tell me I don't know what I've received and the

    disc
    > : ...
    > :
    > :
    > : It's relatively easy to get CH to break their contract with you
    > : so you don't have to buy N cds at 20,000% profit for CH and another
    > : 10,000% profit in shipping overcharges.
    > :
    > : Stop filling out those cards when you don't want a CD shipped

    automatically.
    > : As the unwanted CDs arrive, return each and every one postage due. Just
    > : write "RETURN TO SENDER" on each one and drop them back in the mail.

    After
    > : about 9 months of this, CH will send a letter breaking the contract.
    >
    > ================
    > And the letter will contain a bill for the ones you did not

    buy...............

    Sign up with a slight misspelling of your name. Is your name. If your last
    name is cunningham, try conningham. The post office will still deliver the
    mail, but it won't get reported to your credit file.

    Robert Kent, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Shinner

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 20 Jan 2004 11:37:04 -0600, Shinner <> Gave
    us:

    > (Moviezzz) wrote in
    >

    >> Columbia just rereleased it as a FS only title. They probably just
    >> ran out of the flipper versions (which can still be found in stores)
    >> and sent you the newer FS version without updating the computer
    >> listing.

    >Yeah, someone here told me that, which I relayed to the CS morons at
    >CH...yet they still insisted I was wrong which was what really pissed me
    >off.

    They are Bat's Turds! So are the fucked up Indiana laws that allow
    them to practice their "business" in such manners as well.

    DarkMatter, Jan 22, 2004
  8. Shinner

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:52:12 GMT, "Robert Kent"
    <> Gave us:

    >"Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "TCS" <> wrote in message
    >> : On 20 Jan 2004 09:18:30 -0600, Shinner <> wrote:
    >> : >What a complete bunch of morons...
    >> :
    >> : >- Ordered Idle Hands, got a FS version instead of the WS/FS combo
    >> : >- Contacted them, they said sorry we'll send out the right one
    >> : >- Next one comes, exactly the same as the 1st...FS only
    >> : >- Contact them, they tell me I don't know what I've received and the

    >disc
    >> : ...
    >> :
    >> :
    >> : It's relatively easy to get CH to break their contract with you
    >> : so you don't have to buy N cds at 20,000% profit for CH and another
    >> : 10,000% profit in shipping overcharges.
    >> :
    >> : Stop filling out those cards when you don't want a CD shipped

    >automatically.
    >> : As the unwanted CDs arrive, return each and every one postage due. Just
    >> : write "RETURN TO SENDER" on each one and drop them back in the mail.

    >After
    >> : about 9 months of this, CH will send a letter breaking the contract.
    >>
    >> ================
    >> And the letter will contain a bill for the ones you did not

    >buy...............
    >>

    >Sign up with a slight misspelling of your name. Is your name. If your last
    >name is cunningham, try conningham. The post office will still deliver the
    >mail, but it won't get reported to your credit file.

    Now... dipshit, you have just stepped from misdemeanor offenses of
    contract law to felony fraud, you fucking retard.

    If they wanted to push it, you would also get charged with federal
    mail fraud offenses.

    I just love how these mosh pit punk **** Tards think that they are
    unaccountable for so many fucking things. NOT!

    You are scum, dipshit.

    Regardless of any practices that CH has, they don't stoop down like
    you do, boy.

    DarkMatter, Jan 22, 2004
  9. Shinner

    Richard C. Guest

    "Robert Kent" <> wrote in message
    : >
    : Sign up with a slight misspelling of your name. Is your name. If your last
    : name is cunningham, try conningham. The post office will still deliver the
    : mail, but it won't get reported to your credit file.
    :
    What a wonderful life you must live.

    Richard C., Jan 22, 2004