  1. Queenie

    Queenie Guest

    Hi. . . I have a Gateway keyboard, Model SK9920, and while it is working just fine, there is one button at the top that adjusts the volume of sound. Somehow, I have lost the control of this button. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard, but my pc is not finding the correct keyboard, but is finding SENS Keyboard V6 Launcher, which has placed an icon in my taskbar. How can I get my pc to find the correct keyboard??
    Queenie, Aug 11, 2007

  2. Queenie

    samuel Guest

    "Queenie" <> wrote in
    news:GY8vi.479$:

    > Hi. . . I have a Gateway keyboard, Model SK9920, and while it
    > is working just fine, there is one button at the top that
    > adjusts the volume of sound. Somehow, I have lost the control
    > of this button. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the
    > keyboard, but my pc is not finding the correct keyboard, but
    > is finding SENS Keyboard V6 Launcher, which has placed an icon
    > in my taskbar. How can I get my pc to find the correct
    > keyboard?? ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C7DB9B.E951BB50
    > <HTML><HEAD>
    > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    > charset=iso-8859-1"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16481"
    > name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE>
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
    > <DIV>Hi. . . I have a Gateway keyboard, Model SK9920, and
    > while it is working just fine, there is one button at the top
    > that adjusts the volume of sound. Somehow, I have lost the
    > control of this button. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling
    > the keyboard, but my pc is not finding the correct keyboard,
    > but is finding SENS Keyboard V6 Launcher, which has placed an
    > icon in my taskbar. How can I get my pc to find the correct
    > keyboard?? </DIV></BODY></HTML>
    >
    > ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C7DB9B.E951BB50--

    you have html and
    no returnn on your lines
    samuel, Aug 11, 2007

  3. Queenie wrote:
    ><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
    > charset=3Diso-8859-1">
    ><META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16481" name=3DGENERATOR>
    ><STYLE></STYLE>
    ></HEAD>
    ><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    ><DIV>Hi. . . I have a Gateway keyboard, Model SK9920, and while it is =
    > working=20
    > just fine, there is one button at the top that adjusts the volume of =
    > sound.=20
    > Somehow, I have lost the control of this button. I tried uninstalling =
    > and=20
    > reinstalling the keyboard, but my pc is not finding the correct =
    > keyboard, but is=20
    > finding SENS Keyboard V6 Launcher, which has placed an icon in my =
    > taskbar. How=20
    > can I get my pc to find the correct keyboard?? </DIV></BODY></HTML>
    >
    > ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C7DB9B.E951BB50--

    It seems to post in HTML to a text group. Demand a refund.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 11, 2007
  4. Queenie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:15:08 -0400, "Queenie"
    <> wrote:

    ><HTML><HEAD>
    ><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
    >charset=3Diso-8859-1">
    ><META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16481" name=3DGENERATOR>
    ><STYLE></STYLE>
    ></HEAD>
    ><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>

    <SNIP>

    Try again in plain text please.
    Evan Platt, Aug 11, 2007
  5. Queenie

    Guest

    "Queenie" <> wrote:

    >Hi. . . I have a Gateway keyboard, Model SK9920, and while it is working just fine, there is one button at the top that adjusts the volume of sound. Somehow, I have lost the control of this button. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard, but my pc is not finding the correct keyboard, but is finding SENS Keyboard V6 Launcher, which has placed an icon in my taskbar. How can I get my pc to find the correct keyboard??

    I have a Gateway - It's keyboard had volume control and other
    functions but was really flimsy, So I use a Compaq Presario keyboard
    instead; volume control works and all it's buttons.

    I don't have anything loaded to read the keyboards, it's a function of
    the OS (XP). So maybe delete any keyboard programs and see what
    happens.

    Oh ya, Html bad...
    --

    How to Rip Netflix "Watch Now" movies to your hard drive!
    http://forum.rorta.net/showthread.php?t=1134
  6. Queenie

    Guest

    wrote:

    >there is one button at the top that adjusts the volume of sound. Somehow, I have lost the control of this button.

    Also
    Could also be that, that key has quit working, try another keyboard.
    --

    A GIRL was speared in the face by a tent pole on a camping trip.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007370207,00.html
  7. Queenie

    -Lost Guest

    's response:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>there is one button at the top that adjusts the volume of sound.
    >>Somehow, I have lost the control of this button.

    > Also
    > Could also be that, that key has quit working, try another keyboard.

    Hey... do you randomize your SIG links manually or do you have a program
    that does this for you?

    --
    -Lost
    Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am kidding.
    -Lost, Aug 11, 2007
  8. Queenie

    Guest

    "-Lost" <> wrote:

    >Hey... do you randomize your SIG links manually or do you have a program
    >that does this for you?

    There are random tagline generators, but those are impersonal and
    everybody pulls from the same data base (with exceptions to John
    Holmes)

    No, I have a file called News.sig and use PowerPro
    http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ - copy the text the let PP do it's
    thing.

    First line clears out the old text and copies itself to news.sig
    second line (link) appends itself to news.sig
    Shorter Links are just easier by hand.

    --

    A GIRL was speared in the face by a tent pole on a camping trip.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007370207,00.html
    (Not so graphic)
    , Aug 11, 2007
  9. Queenie

    Plato Guest

    -Lost wrote:

    > Hey... do you randomize your SIG links manually or do you have a program
    > that does this for you?

    There are lots of programs that do that, heck, even programs that put in
    "quotes" from well known people at random.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 11, 2007
  10. Queenie

    -Lost Guest

    's response:

    > "-Lost" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hey... do you randomize your SIG links manually or do you have a

    program
    >>that does this for you?

    > There are random tagline generators, but those are impersonal and
    > everybody pulls from the same data base (with exceptions to John
    > Holmes)
    >
    > No, I have a file called News.sig and use PowerPro
    > http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ - copy the text the let PP do it's
    > thing.
    >
    > First line clears out the old text and copies itself to news.sig
    > second line (link) appends itself to news.sig
    > Shorter Links are just easier by hand.

    Cool, thanks for the information!

    --
    -Lost