My first photo of the year

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jan 2, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    BobS Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello:
    >
    > It's my first photo of the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5313758737/
    >
    > I will also try to take photos of the other varieties are also
    > appearing.
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > --
    > MMYV
    > http://www.mmyv.com

    Nice but about 1/2 stop lighter and shift the composition so the flower
    is further to the right (rule of thirds) and I think it would be
    better.

    Bob S.

    BobS, Jan 2, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    noticias:ifoqod$44r$-september.org...

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> It's my first photo of the year:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5313758737/
    >>
    >> I will also try to take photos of the other varieties are also appearing.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com
    >>

    > Nice but about 1/2 stop lighter and shift the composition so the flower is
    > further to the right (rule of thirds) and I think it would be better.
    >
    > Bob S.

    Thanks Bob, I'll try to improve those, I have also several species with some
    variations, to practice.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jan 2, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    It sucks

    Nervous Nick, Jan 2, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    BobS Guest

    "Nervous Nick" <> wrote in message

    > It sucks

    Now that's helpful

    BobS, Jan 3, 2011
  6. mmyvusenet

    otter Guest

    On Jan 1, 9:01 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > It's my first photo of the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5313758737/
    >
    > I will also try to take photos of the other varieties are also appearing.
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > --
    > MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    Miguel,

    You were taking some pretty nice pictures just a little while ago. I
    thought you had turned a corner. Now you are back to shots like
    this. You need to step up.

    otter, Jan 3, 2011
  7. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "otter" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    On Jan 1, 9:01 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> It's my first photo of the year:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5313758737/
    >>
    >> I will also try to take photos of the other varieties are also appearing.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    > Miguel,
    >
    > You were taking some pretty nice pictures just a little while ago. I
    > thought you had turned a corner. Now you are back to shots like
    > this. You need to step up.

    Hello, thanks for your comment, I have a feeling this month will have some
    interesting moments to take photos.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jan 3, 2011
  8. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Bowser" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:01:30 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >>Hello:
    >>
    >>It's my first photo of the year:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5313758737/
    >>
    >>I will also try to take photos of the other varieties are also appearing.
    >>
    >>Thanks for your comments.

    > Better than anything I've taken this year.

    Hi, thanks for your comment, have a great year 2011

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jan 3, 2011