    Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
    MSN: http://marreka.no-ip.com
    "You're guilty; the punishment is death for all who live."
    Chaos Master, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Chaos Master

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:32:32 -0300, Chaos Master
    <> wrote:

    >Hello people.
    >
    >Suddenly, I can't open my Mozilla Firefox anymore! It loads, but I just get an
    >empty window with the text:
    >
    > <window id="main-window"
    > ^
    >
    >Even running it in "Safe Mode" don't help. I tried delete my profile and this
    >also does not work.
    >
    >My Firefox is 0.9.1+ testing build from 20040801.
    >
    >What is causign this problem?

    I think given your circumstance I would uninstall and reinstall.
    Good luck.
    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Reg Mouatt wrote:

    > On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:32:32 -0300, Chaos Master
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hello people.
    >>
    >>Suddenly, I can't open my Mozilla Firefox anymore! It loads, but I just get an
    >>empty window with the text:
    >>
    >><window id="main-window"
    >>^
    >>
    >>Even running it in "Safe Mode" don't help. I tried delete my profile and this
    >>also does not work.
    >>
    >>My Firefox is 0.9.1+ testing build from 20040801.
    >>
    >>What is causign this problem?

    > I think given your circumstance I would uninstall and reinstall.
    > Good luck.
    > Reg

    Can you open Profile Manager? IF so, try creating a new profile and see
    if it will start in that.

    Reg's suggestison is problably the best one though.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Chaos Master

    Chaos Master Guest

    Chaos happened and Reg Mouatt said:

    > I think given your circumstance I would uninstall and reinstall.

    Done. it works now

    []s
    Chaos Master, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Chaos Master

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 00:18:06 -0300, Chaos Master
    <> wrote:

    >Chaos happened and Reg Mouatt said:
    >

    >> I think given your circumstance I would uninstall and reinstall.

    >Done. it works now
    >
    >[]s

    Thanks, Chaos, for letting us know it worked. It's always good to know
    precisely what causes the problem but sometimes time is not on your
    side and the simplest thing is to do what you have done.
    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Chaos Master

    iamdede

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    New Jersey
    i have the same problem..
    i tried to uninstall and re-install but same thing happens..

    i tried to delete the folder that is left behind but it says
    "Cannot delete firefox.exe: Access is denied.
    Make sure disk is not full or write-protected and
    that file is not currently in use."

    how do i do this.. i need help bad.. thanks guys...
    iamdede, Nov 13, 2006