my favorite episode of "Land of the Lost".

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by dvdguy2@webtv.net, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. Guest

    spoiler warning

    My favorite episode of "Land of the Lost" is the one where Holly wants
    to live in a swamp.

    And where Holly later eats flowers and likes it.
    , Feb 15, 2005

  2. crystalskull Guest

    > spoiler warning

    YOU NEED HELP!!!!
    crystalskull, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    wrote: YOU NEED HELP!!!!

    Is that because I like this episode or because you think that this
    episode doesn't exist and that I'm imagining the whole episode?
    , Feb 15, 2005
  4. wrote:

    > wrote: YOU NEED HELP!!!!
    >
    > Is that because I like this episode or because you think that this
    > episode doesn't exist and that I'm imagining the whole episode?

    No, it's because you thought we were all noticing during that "What
    about Smallville, huh, what about it??" thing, thought you now had a
    Career Trademark, and went to beat it into the ground...

    ....Welp--Now you know. :)

    Derek Janssen (ah, fame is a fleeting thing)
    Derek Janssen, Feb 15, 2005
  5. Phil R. Guest

    On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:57:15 -0500, wrote:

    >wrote: YOU NEED HELP!!!!
    >
    >Is that because I like this episode or because you think that this
    >episode doesn't exist and that I'm imagining the whole episode?

    No, it's just the fact that you're a moron.

    --Phil
    Phil R., Feb 16, 2005
  6. In article <>,
    Phil R. <> wrote:

    > No, it's just the fact that you're a moron.

    That's an insult to morons. He's in his own league.
    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 16, 2005