    there then please mail me at .

    --
    Vigyan Boudh

    Vigyan Boudh, May 10, 2009

  2. Check out the Cramsession 15 minute guides for a overview of Vista to read
    over before your exam. (http://www.brainbuzz.com/). It helped me out a bit
    to keep things in my head right before the exam.

    Good luck!

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, May 12, 2009

  3. Vigyan  Boudh

    John Carry Guest

    hi friend,

    I have just passed 70-620. Min. passing score required was 700 and i got
    920. I easily attempt all 56 questions in allowed 120 minutes. I used
    Microsoft Press book and BeITCertified Questions Answers to prepare my exam.
    There are no Case study type questions

    You can get the study material as Q&A's, testing engine and self test
    software at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-620-exam-9903.htm

    Regards,
    John