    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
    ArtKramr, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Can't be bad!
    Hope they do the same with my R300 if it all goes wrong.
    What happened to it? owt I need to worry about?

    Trip

    Tripmonkey (UK), Oct 23, 2004

  3. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: My Epson R300 Photo Printer died.
    >From: "Tripmonkey (UK)"
    >Date: 10/22/2004 5:16 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Can't be bad!
    >Hope they do the same with my R300 if it all goes wrong.
    >What happened to it? owt I need to worry about?
    >
    >Trip
    >

    >ArtKramr wrote:
    >
    >> Called Epson. They are sending me a new one no questions asked. Great

    >company.
    >>

    >> Arthur Kramer
    >> 344th BG 494th BS
    >> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
    >> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    >> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    It just refused to turn on. That simple. No questions. No argument. They are
    sending a new one. I love it.

    ArtKramr, Oct 23, 2004
  4. > It just refused to turn on. That simple. No questions. No argument. They
    > are
    > sending a new one. I love it.

    They want you to keep buying the $70 worth of ink every month! :)
    Michael A. Covington, Oct 23, 2004
  5. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: My Epson R300 Photo Printer died.
    >From: "Michael A. Covington" ess
    >Date: 10/22/2004 5:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >> It just refused to turn on. That simple. No questions. No argument. They
    >> are
    >> sending a new one. I love it.

    >They want you to keep buying the $70 worth of ink every month! :)

    It lasts a lot more than a month and the prints from 6 inks are stunning.

    ArtKramr, Oct 23, 2004
  6. I buy the cheaper inks myself and get all 6 for under 15 pounds.
    Wouldn't do it if I was a professional but for the stuff that I print
    out they do the job well enough :)

    Trip

    Tripmonkey (UK), Oct 23, 2004
  7. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: My Epson R300 Photo Printer died.
    >From: "Tripmonkey (UK)"
    >Date: 10/23/2004 1:29 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >I buy the cheaper inks myself and get all 6 for under 15 pounds.
    >Wouldn't do it if I was a professional but for the stuff that I print
    >out they do the job well enough :)
    >
    >Trip

    What brand do you get?

    ArtKramr, Oct 23, 2004
  8. http://www.computerfairink.co.uk/acatalog/px_R300.html
    These aren't the best ones but they are the only ones that I could find
    online.
    The better ones look almost identical to the originals but they are
    called Epson unbranded or something. Apparently they are from the same
    factorys as the originals, so the same ink is used.
    I get mine from a computer fair that visits a couple of times a month.
    Just missed one looking back now, damn! http://www.computermarkets.co.uk/

    I'll let u know if I can get a web address or name of the supplier for
    the better ones.

    Trip

    Tripmonkey (UK), Oct 24, 2004
  9. Uzytkownik "Tripmonkey (UK)" <> napisal w
    wiadomosci news:DzOed.147691$...

    Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak, Nov 4, 2004