    I have tried to send him emails using another email address from the same PC
    so all emails to him are being blocked from my PC so I assume my IP address,
    how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
    carol, Apr 23, 2006

  2. carol rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip

    > my IP address, how do I check if he is blocking my emails to

    Write him a snail mail and ask?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 23, 2006

  3. carol

    John Holmes Guest

    carol blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I send emails to Bill Oreilly of Foxnews, it seems like Bill the self
    > appointed master / high priest of no spin and free speech does not
    > like anyone sending him emails which does not agree with the way he
    > wants the World to be viewed and the way he wants to tell American how
    > they should see the World so Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.
    >
    > I have tried to send him emails using another email address from the
    > same PC so all emails to him are being blocked from my PC so I assume
    > my IP address, how do I check if he is blocking my emails to

    He went to your site, saw your ugly old bitches face and decided not to
    respond.

    --
    Your mother was a double-crossing pickpocket who used to test giant
    dildos in fast food restaurants.
    John Holmes, Apr 23, 2006
  4. carol

    Mike Easter Guest

    carol wrote:
    > Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.

    > how do I check if he is blocking my emails to

    What do the delivery status notifications failed - say?

    There is generally useful information to be obtained from the
    notification when mail is rejected.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 23, 2006
  5. carol

    Mike Easter Guest

    carol wrote:
    > how do I check if he is blocking my emails to

    That address is no good. It is supposed to be

    RCPT TO:<>
    550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <>

    RCPT TO:<>
    250 +OK Recipient OK

    Send your comments to:

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 23, 2006
  6. carol

    beenthere Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > carol wrote:
    >> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
    >>

    > That address is no good. It is supposed to be
    >
    > RCPT TO:<>
    > 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <>
    >
    > RCPT TO:<>
    > 250 +OK Recipient OK

    > Send your comments to:

    Hi Mike, she must have thought bill would forward them to oreilly <G>.
    beenthere, Apr 23, 2006
  7. carol

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-23, Mike Easter <> wrote:
    > carol wrote:
    >> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
    >>

    > That address is no good. It is supposed to be
    >
    > RCPT TO:<>
    > 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <>
    >
    > RCPT TO:<>
    > 250 +OK Recipient OK

    > Send your comments to:

    LOL! I'm sure BO'R will like to thank you :)
    I thank you, too. Better the emails go 'there' rather than 'here'. :)

    --
    She'll set him straight!
    Jimchip, Apr 23, 2006
  8. carol

    carol Guest

    Sorry I was using the right email
    but printed it wrong on the newsgroup.

    The return message says.

    Delivery to the following precipitant failed

    carol, Apr 23, 2006
  9. carol

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-23, carol <> wrote:
    > Sorry I was using the right email
    > but printed it wrong on the newsgroup.
    >
    > The return message says.
    >
    > Delivery to the following precipitant failed

    'recipient'? If it is 'precipitant then you had a real 'falling out' :)

    It looks like they have your number...blocked. I bet they don't take your
    calls either.

    It is a mail server's perfect right to refuse mail from anyone, for
    any reason. "Their server, their rules".

    Jimchip, Apr 23, 2006
  10. carol

    Mike Easter Guest

    carol wrote:
    > Sorry I was using the right email
    > but printed it wrong on the newsgroup.
    >
    > The return message says.
    >
    > Delivery to the following precipitant failed

    Recipient.

    There is usually more to it than that, but sometimes not.

    If your mail was rejected because your provider's server's IP was being
    blocked by foxnews.com's server, the ideal situation would be that the
    DSN report would say considerably more than that. It would say what
    server rejected what server or IP and what blocklist was involved.

    The foxnews server is not all that picky, as it is willing to accept
    mail from a user IP which is not SPF/ed, which many servers will not do.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 23, 2006
  11. carol

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-04-23, carol <> wrote:
    > I send emails to Bill Oreilly of Foxnews, it seems like Bill the self
    > appointed master / high priest of no spin and free speech does not like
    > anyone sending him emails which does not agree with the way he wants the
    > World to be viewed and the way he wants to tell American how they should see
    > the World so Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.
    >
    > I have tried to send him emails using another email address from the same PC
    > so all emails to him are being blocked from my PC so I assume my IP address,
    > how do I check if he is blocking my emails to

    I think you can be pretty near certain that this Bill O'Reilly (or however
    he spells it) doesn't actually see any of the messages to that address
    until they've been vetted by the people Fox have for that very job.
    Assuming that they don't just send all messages to that address directly
    into the void. It's also quite likely that this Bill is just another of
    the people Fox have; in his case, he'll be one of the people Fox have for
    talking to the camera. (I don't reject entirely the possibility that his
    own opinions, if he has any, coincide with those he expresses for Fox, but
    that's probably not an essential job requirement).

    (In case you hadn't guessed already, I have never watched Foxnews, and
    don't plan to).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 23, 2006
  12. carol

    carol Guest

    I ca send to all other foxemails but not Oreilly

    carol, Apr 23, 2006
  13. carol

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-04-23, Mike Easter <> wrote:
    > carol wrote:
    >> Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.

    >> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
    >>

    > What do the delivery status notifications failed - say?
    >
    > There is generally useful information to be obtained from the
    > notification when mail is rejected.

    If the OP is using the same email address in the 'from' field of emails
    sent anywhere, as was used to post the article here, then some email
    servers are going to get suspicious - the OP is using an internet
    connection in the UK, but a domain name registered to someone in New York.
    Could even be her own ISP that is blocking her :))

    ..-----[ OP's claimed domain name ]

    '-----

    ..-----[ OP's NNTP-Posting-Host ]

    '-----

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 23, 2006
  14. carol

    Plato Guest

    carol wrote:

    > I send emails to Bill Oreilly of Foxnews, it seems like Bill the self
    > appointed master / high priest of no spin and free speech does not like
    > anyone sending him emails which does not agree with the way he wants the
    > World to be viewed and the way he wants to tell American how they should see
    > the World so Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.
    >
    > I have tried to send him emails using another email address from the same PC
    > so all emails to him are being blocked from my PC so I assume my IP address,
    > how do I check if he is blocking my emails to

    If he doesn't want your input/comments, then live with it. I ran into
    this many years ago on the FIDOnet
    group for Rush Limbaugh, called Limbaugh, as I recall. I got banned from
    the local access, then got banned from the satelite feed in Tennessee.

    Please learn that such people need to maintian their customized
    customers, so that it seems they have a "universal" role.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Apr 23, 2006