    clydea1 Guest

    I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
    received.

    clydea1, May 18, 2004

  2. clydea1

    Boomer Guest

    "clydea1" <> did say:

    > I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
    > received.

    Hi
    Maybe contact Btinternet?
    http://www.btinternet.com/new/content/contact/

    This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    with any ISP or news service provider.

    Good luck.

    Boomer, May 18, 2004

  3. "clydea1" <> wrote in message
    > I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
    > received.

    Have a look on the announce groups of BTinternet, there are problems with
    mail delays.

    Brian G (on Btinternet)

    Devil's Advocate, May 18, 2004
  4. clydea1

    Boomer Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote:

    > Call your ISP. Get your account reset.
    > "clydea1" <> wrote in message
    >> I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
    >> received.

    Hello

    Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    Boomer, May 19, 2004
  5. clydea1

    reid decker Guest

    reid decker, May 19, 2004
  6. clydea1

    Plato Guest

    clydea1 wrote:

    > I am not receiving any emails,my outgoing emails are also not being
    > received.

    Contact your ISP. This is NOT your ISP's support forum.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 19, 2004
  7. clydea1