    The Pc is running ok what am i to expect?
    cheers Mason.

    ---

    carl.mason2, Feb 14, 2004

  2. carl.mason2

    JWooden271 Guest

    Information abotu MyDoom is available at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/antivirus/mydoom.asp

    A MyDoom removal tool is available at: http://short.uigui.com/594

    I hope this was helpful.

    JWooden271, Feb 14, 2004

  3. carl.mason2

    °Mike° Guest

    MyDoom (novarg) A
    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32mydooma.html
    http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/novarg.shtml

    MyDoom B
    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32mydoomb.html
    http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/mydoom_b.shtml

    What You Should Know About the Mydoom and Doomjuice Worm Variants
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/antivirus/mydoom.asp

    Download Mydoom (A, B) and Doomjuice (A, B) Worm Removal
    Tool from Microsoft
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?D6D261457

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:04:26 -0000, in
    <3ZpXb.20$>