    type of virus.

    Swen Worm A, also invades networks and mails everyone in your address book
    make sure that you let them know.
    Eric R. Clark, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Eric R. Clark

    °Mike° Guest

    Who are you talking to, and what are you babbling on about?
    The MyDoom worm is a variant of Mimail, not Swen.

    On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:44:30 -0600, in
    <>
    Eric R. Clark scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Eric R. Clark

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:51:02 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >Who are you talking to, and what are you babbling on about?
    >The MyDoom worm is a variant of Mimail, not Swen.

    Sadly, I'm giving up on this poster. His posts read much like an visual train
    wreck.

    "Exactly like a sensible, helpful post wouldn't."

    >On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:44:30 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Eric R. Clark scrawled:
    >
    >>get it right, its swenworm a. and the remover utility can be found
    >>already, a simple file located at trendmicro.com avg.com everywhere.

    <snip>

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98
    Mara, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Eric R. Clark

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:41:06 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:51:02 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>Who are you talking to, and what are you babbling on about?
    >>The MyDoom worm is a variant of Mimail, not Swen.

    >Sadly, I'm giving up on this poster. His posts read much like an visual train
    >wreck.

    I can't say that I've noticed his posts before this one. But then,
    I don't read every post.

    <snip>

    --
    "A" before a consonant sound (a visual),
    even if written as a vowel (a uniform).
    °Mike°, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Eric R. Clark

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 04:13:06 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:41:06 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >>On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:51:02 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>Who are you talking to, and what are you babbling on about?
    >>>The MyDoom worm is a variant of Mimail, not Swen.

    >>Sadly, I'm giving up on this poster. His posts read much like an visual train
    >>wreck.

    >I can't say that I've noticed his posts before this one. But then,
    >I don't read every post.

    I don't either. I do get out the smaller mallet for the subject lines in all
    caps, in case the message body is the same way.

    "I figure if they can stab me in the eyes, I can smack them with a mallet. Seems
    fair to me."

    Mara, Feb 9, 2004
  6. It was on Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:41:06 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:51:02 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>Who are you talking to, and what are you babbling on about? The MyDoom
    >>worm is a variant of Mimail, not Swen.

    > Sadly, I'm giving up on this poster. His posts read much like an visual
    > train wreck.

    Yes, he's a real dink. Yeesh.

    --
    leafnode filter file:
    ^Path:.*mail2news - ^Path:.*nym.alias.net ;
    William Poaster, Feb 9, 2004
  7. Eric R. Clark

    trout Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:41:06 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:51:02 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who are you talking to, and what are you babbling on about?
    >>> The MyDoom worm is a variant of Mimail, not Swen.

    >> Sadly, I'm giving up on this poster. His posts read much like an
    >> visual train wreck.

    > I can't say that I've noticed his posts before this one. But then,
    > I don't read every post.
    >
    > <snip>

    This is the dimwit that's been spamming his site, with spam
    disguised as similar bone-headed 'mini-FAQ's. This is the first one that
    doesn't mention the site.
    --
    "The *first* one was ironically titled 'Spammers are Everywhere'."
    trout, Feb 9, 2004
  8. Eric R. Clark

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:34:42 -0800, in
    <c08uds$144841$-berlin.de>
    trout scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:41:06 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Mara scrawled:

    >>> Sadly, I'm giving up on this poster. His posts read much like an
    >>> visual train wreck.

    >> I can't say that I've noticed his posts before this one. But then,
    >> I don't read every post.
    >>
    >> <snip>

    > This is the dimwit that's been spamming his site, with spam
    >disguised as similar bone-headed 'mini-FAQ's. This is the first one that
    >doesn't mention the site.

    Ah, yes, I seem to recall him now you mention that. Thanks.
    °Mike°, Feb 9, 2004
  9. Eric R. Clark

    jim smith Guest

    how do I underline apart of e-mail address?

    jim smith, Feb 10, 2004