    or something else?
    Thanks for the tips in advance.

    Jorge
    Jorge, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Jorge

    brianz Guest

    I presume you are using the "redirect my documents" in Active Directory; i
    would suggest:

    \\servername\sharename\%username%

    No need to add the "my documents" bit on the end. It works fine for me.

    Brianz

    brianz, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Jorge

    Guest Guest

    try not to use the same sharename as the profiles
    though... might cause confusion. for example if your
    profiles are maped to \\servername\profiles$\%username%
    you can map your documents to \\servername\docs$\%
    username%.

    Guest, Dec 2, 2003