    sideways. Can someone please provide me with directions for correcting this?
    --
    Gary

    =?Utf-8?B?U2t5amFjaw==?=, Feb 21, 2006

  2. It could be a driver issue, what type of Video card you have installed?
    Check the manufacturers website for an update. If thats not the issue, Open
    Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced > Monitor, under "Monitor
    settings > click the Screen refresh rate:" list box and try the different
    refresh hertz to see if it corrects the issue.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 21, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2t5amFjaw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Follow André's instructions, but look for a function called rotate in the
    Monitor panel

    John Barnes, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Thank you. I did as you suggested and it worked.
    --
    Gary

    =?Utf-8?B?U2t5amFjaw==?=, Feb 21, 2006