My Digital Photography Gallery

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lars Leber, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Lars Leber

    Lars Leber Guest

    There are currently 21 of my photos in the gallery. Some were
    made with a Minolta Dimage S404 and the newer photos with
    a Canon Digital Rebel.

    http://www.shutterboard.com/album_personal.php?user_id=2

    If the link above is too long:
    http://tinyurl.com/352l6

    Please let me know how you like my photography work.
    Photography has become one of my major hobbies over time
    and I even started a digital photography forum recently.
    (You are very welcome to join the forum if you want to)

    Lars

    ---
    www.ShutterBoard.com - Digital Photography Community
    New Photography Forums looking for Members and Moderators.
    Please register for free and participate to get this new site started.
    Lars Leber, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Lars Leber

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "Lars Leber" <> wrote in message
    > There are currently 21 of my photos in the gallery. Some were
    > made with a Minolta Dimage S404 and the newer photos with
    > a Canon Digital Rebel.
    >
    > http://www.shutterboard.com/album_personal.php?user_id=2
    >
    > If the link above is too long:
    > http://tinyurl.com/352l6
    >
    > Please let me know how you like my photography work.
    > Photography has become one of my major hobbies over time
    > and I even started a digital photography forum recently.
    > (You are very welcome to join the forum if you want to)

    VERY nice - some really terrific scenic and nature shots in there. Colorado
    is a beautiful place, as are Oregon and Washington (I'm biased, being a
    Seattlite myself). Loved your shot of the Columbia River - where most
    people (myself included) choose to emphasize the hugeness of the river
    itself and let it dominate their photographs, you chose to minimize it with
    a unique viewpoint that highlighted the scenery around it and showed the
    river as simply one small piece of the puzzle. It's a beautifully framed
    shot that's surely going to influence the next time I shoot it. The
    California seascape shots are marvelous. Your eye for composition is
    exquisite - keep it up and post more shots!

    Mike
    http://www.karmaphotography.com
    Mike Kohary, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Lars Leber

    SandRazor Guest

    Lars,

    I like the forum and your photos!

    --
    -SandRazor
    http://www.sandrazor.com/

    SandRazor, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Lars Leber

    Seymore Guest

    Lars... Good PICs. I like the layout of the forum. Ironic to see CoSp PICs
    on the WEB. You must be just around the corner from me, if you're in the
    Springs. But I also see you get around...

    Some of my Springs shots...
    http://www.macmurph.com/photodb/picture.php?picture_id=18818
    http://www.macmurph.com/photodb/picture.php?picture_id=16856
    http://www.macmurph.com/photodb/picture.php?picture_id=10298
    http://www.macmurph.com/photodb/picture.php?picture_id=8571

    Might see you out sometime...

    Seymore...
    Owner of an S85+... and luvin' it!
    remove "REMOVE" to reply

    Seymore, Apr 30, 2004
  5. Dreamy Trail -- I love that technique! Care 2 share how....

    Larry CdeBaca, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Lars Leber

    Lars Leber Guest

    No problem ...
    http://www.shutterboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=20

    ---

    Lars Leber, Apr 30, 2004
  7. Lars Leber

    Lars Leber Guest

    Thank you for your comments. I took the Columbia River
    photo when hiking to a waterfall (sorry, I do not remember the
    name). I had to stop during the walk and thought the view is just
    wonderful. I really enjoyed visiting the area even though camping
    on the trip was not always very comfortable.

    ---

    Lars Leber, Apr 30, 2004
  8. Lars Leber

    Lars Leber Guest

    Thanks for signing up and participating.

    ---

    Lars Leber, Apr 30, 2004
  9. Lars Leber

    Lars Leber Guest

    Thanks. Good to see another photographer from
    Colorado Springs online. Do you belong to any kind
    of photo club here?

    I usually do not get around travelling much except last
    summer for a road trip to Oregon/California and a few
    weeks visiting my family in Germany.

    ---

    Lars Leber, Apr 30, 2004
  10. Lars Leber

    Mark Johnson Guest

    "Lars Leber" <> wrote:

    >There are currently 21 of my photos in the gallery. Some were
    >made with a Minolta Dimage S404 and the newer photos with
    >a Canon Digital Rebel.
    >
    >http://www.shutterboard.com/album_personal.php?user_id=2

    >Please let me know how you like my photography work.
    >Photography has become one of my major hobbies over time

    Great head-on squirrel. I could never get that. And I know a park,
    around here, where the squirrels, and every other critter, are
    remarkably tame, too. They just run away. It's a little too much blue
    cast, though. You could probably stand to loose that. I'd probably
    crop Rainy Evening. Your second Garden photo is just perfect. Very,
    very nice. Sailboat is good, too. But that's more a wide angle shot.
    There's a lot of interest in those clouds, unless they just sort of
    fade away at wide angle.
    Mark Johnson, Apr 30, 2004
  11. Lars Leber

    Seymore Guest

    Ditto... Not currently. I consider this my "hobby", and with work and my
    other "job(s)", I still have to find time to take some classes. Time has
    been at an extreme premium over the past year or so. I've learned much on my
    own, but see that I still have much to learn. I'd like to toss EMails with
    you, if you don't mind.

    The DW and I just had a jaunt to OK, in an attempt to chase some storms that
    didn't happen... but I did manage to find some time for a few sessions. That
    is really my only shoot out of state.

    BTW, I did like your album. I look forward to seeing more as you choose to
    put them up.

    Seymore, May 1, 2004
  12. Lars Leber

    grandad Guest

    "Lars Leber" <> wrote in message
    > There are currently 21 of my photos in the gallery. Some were
    > made with a Minolta Dimage S404 and the newer photos with
    > a Canon Digital Rebel.
    >
    > http://www.shutterboard.com/album_personal.php?user_id=2
    >
    > If the link above is too long:
    > http://tinyurl.com/352l6
    >
    > Please let me know how you like my photography work.
    > Photography has become one of my major hobbies over time
    > and I even started a digital photography forum recently.
    > (You are very welcome to join the forum if you want to)
    >
    > Lars
    >
    > ---
    > www.ShutterBoard.com - Digital Photography Community
    > New Photography Forums looking for Members and Moderators.
    > Please register for free and participate to get this new site started.
    >
    > You have a very nice selection of photos there.

    All well exposed and composed.
    I particularly like the "Sailing boat"
    Well done.
    Jim.
    grandad, May 1, 2004
  13. Lars Leber

    R. Radloff Guest

    "Lars Leber" <> wrote:

    >There are currently 21 of my photos in the gallery. Some were
    >made with a Minolta Dimage S404 and the newer photos with
    >a Canon Digital Rebel.

    Nice pictures !

    Here are mine (Canon G2 and 10D):

    http://turpial.org

    Have a nice day ....

    Ray
    R. Radloff, May 5, 2004
  14. Lars Leber

    Charlie Self Guest

    R. Radloff writes:

    >Nice pictures !
    >
    >Here are mine (Canon G2 and 10D):
    >
    >http://turpial.org

    Some very good shots in there, stuck in amongst some wonderful ones.

    Charlie Self
    "Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Will Rogers
    Charlie Self, May 5, 2004