    have also re-installed the software for my digital camera (Finepix 401)

    TIA

    Ray
    glenwood, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Well, first try unplugging it and rebooting. When it comes back up plug it
    back in and see if that does anything.
    Rob

    Robert B Dubrey IV, Aug 23, 2003

  3. glenwood

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:42:56 +0100, "glenwood" <> wrote:

    >XP Home +SP1
    >
    >The My Digital Camera folder has disappeared. Kindly advise how do I
    >re-install it?
    >
    >I have done several searches and consulted XP Inside Out but no answers. I
    >have also re-installed the software for my digital camera (Finepix 401)

    Can you just create a new folder or is there something special about it?

    >TIA
    >
    >Ray

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    Barry OGrady, Aug 23, 2003
  4. glenwood

    glenwood Guest

    Sorted. Thank you for responding. It was a special folder created by Adobe
    Photo Deluxe.

    Ray

    glenwood, Aug 23, 2003