    I have just a blue screen with the start button.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    rita

    rita goldman, Sep 13, 2004

  2. rita goldman

    °Mike° Guest

    Has she set 'Active Desktop' and 'Hide Icons' when
    Active Desktop is enabled? Right click on your
    desktop and check the options.

    On 12 Sep 2004 17:05:41 -0700, in
    <>
    rita goldman scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 13, 2004

  3. rita goldman

    Smoker Guest

    "rita goldman" <> wrote in message
    > I have a Win ME pc.
    >
    > My 9 year old daughter was on my PC trying to get a new screen saver.
    >
    > I do not what she did but all my desktop icons are gone. How can I get

    them back ?

    > I have just a blue screen with the start button.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.

    Download TweakUI and try using the Repairs in it.

    Smoker, Sep 13, 2004
  4. rita goldman

    Buffalo Guest

    > I have a Win ME pc.
    >
    > My 9 year old daughter was on my PC trying to get a new screen

    saver.

    > I do not what she did but all my desktop icons are gone. How can I

    get them back ?

    > I have just a blue screen with the start button.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.
    >
    > rita

    If it just happened, why not try the Restore feature that WinME has?
    The other posters ideas are good and maybe even simpler.

    Buffalo, Sep 13, 2004
  5. rita goldman

    CPR4Comp

    Joined: