    with it, and I only thought they came with new computers
    and you can't buy them seperately. I will steal one if I
    need to.
    Samm, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Samm

    Consultant Guest

    you cannot buy aftermarket power cords. you are sol

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Samm

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Samm" <> wrote in message
    > Hey you guys my dad unplugged my computer and took the
    > black power cable. Where can you buy these since it came
    > with it, and I only thought they came with new computers
    > and you can't buy them seperately. I will steal one if I
    > need to.

    Radio Crap.

    Steve
    molsonexpert, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Samm

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Samm" <> wrote in message
    > Hey you guys my dad unplugged my computer and took the
    > black power cable. Where can you buy these since it came
    > with it, and I only thought they came with new computers
    > and you can't buy them seperately. I will steal one if I
    > need to.

    You can get them anyplace with computer stuff. they sell for about a dollar,
    and come with most large electronics, monitors, stereos, etc. go out and
    look for your self
    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Samm

    Beoweolf Guest

    Step 2. Remove the computer from your room.

    Step 3. Throw the computer in the trash.

    Seems to me taking the cord was a warning, punishment for some infraction,
    of limited duration?

    "Samm" <> wrote in message
    > Hey you guys my dad unplugged my computer and took the
    > black power cable. Where can you buy these since it came
    > with it, and I only thought they came with new computers
    > and you can't buy them seperately. I will steal one if I
    > need to.

    ---
    Beoweolf, Jun 25, 2004
  6. Beoweolf wrote:
    > Step 2. Remove the computer from your room.
    >
    > Step 3. Throw the computer in the trash.
    >
    > Seems to me taking the cord was a warning, punishment for some
    > infraction, of limited duration?

    Nah,

    Little Timmy (I'm sure that's his real name) needs to just lay low for
    now. In the mean time, Timmy, take your left hand, lick your fingers, and
    place one in the socket on the back of the computer. Then lick your fingers
    on your right hand and stick them into the closest wall socket. This will
    effectively "jump-start" the computer, and you're off and surfing pr0n in no
    time!

    --
    Fris "Helping Juvenile Delinquents get their start since 1998" beeĀ®, MCNGP

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Samm

    kpg Guest

    "Samm" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\132255.htm (6/25/2004 10:42:41 AM) #
    > Hey you guys my dad unplugged my computer and took the
    > black power cable. Where can you buy these since it came
    > with it, and I only thought they came with new computers
    > and you can't buy them seperately. I will steal one if I
    > need to.

    Find a lamp.

    Cut the cord off of the lamp.

    Strip the ends back 1/4 to 1/2 inch

    Twist bare ends around compter power plug.

    Plug it in.

    Problem Solved.

    kp "UL Listed" g
    kpg, Jun 25, 2004

  8. >-----Original Message-----
    >Step 2. Remove the computer from your room.
    >
    >Step 3. Throw the computer in the trash.
    >
    >Seems to me taking the cord was a warning, punishment for

    some infraction,
    >of limited duration?

    What kind of advice is that from a 'professional"???

    Step 1. Place index finger and thumb on the back of the
    computer directly on the AC outlet.
    Setp 2. With your other hand, insert your index and
    thumbs in power outlet on the wall.

    This will complete the circuit and allow your computer to
    run without a cord.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 25, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
> [...]

    Scary... seems I'm five minutes ahead of you.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004

  10. >Scary... seems I'm five minutes ahead of you.

    Frisbee... fastest gun in the south....

    hey, great minds think a link...

    Time for that labotomy...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 25, 2004
  11. Samm

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:55:39 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy extemporised:

    > What kind of advice is that from a 'professional"???
    >
    > Step 1. Place index finger and thumb on the back of the computer directly
    > on the AC outlet.
    > Setp 2. With your other hand, insert your index and thumbs in power
    > outlet on the wall.
    >
    > This will complete the circuit and allow your computer to run without a
    > cord.

    Tsk.

    And yet you left out the most important admonition. He needs to be certain
    he is properly grounded to assure best performance. A good way to do this
    is to sit in a full bathtub while surfing.

    HTH HAND

    JaR
    Grounded Thug
    JaR, Jun 25, 2004
  12. Samm

    Neil Guest

    "Samm" <> wrote in news:216a901c45ac6
    $5f72f3d0$:

    > I will steal one if I
    > need to.

    evidence that Usenet is addictive. Stealing to support a habit....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  13. Samm

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > And yet you left out the most important admonition. He needs to be
    > certain he is properly grounded to assure best performance. A good way
    > to do this is to sit in a full bathtub while surfing.

    or wet your pants while sitting on a cold water pipe, chewing teh
    electrical cord

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004

  14. >or wet your pants while sitting on a cold water pipe,

    chewing teh
    >electrical cord
    >
    >--

    Neil... Normally I would agree with you... but if you
    reference the original post, the electrical cord is what
    is missing.

    Besides, wetting his pants is one of the outcomes, not
    prerequisites...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 25, 2004
  15. Samm

    Neil Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in

    >>or wet your pants while sitting on a cold water pipe,

    > chewing teh
    >>electrical cord
    >>
    >>--

    > Neil... Normally I would agree with you... but if you
    > reference the original post, the electrical cord is what
    > is missing.
    >
    > Besides, wetting his pants is one of the outcomes, not
    > prerequisites...

    i feel sooooo ashamed. thanks you for the corection cowboy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  16. Frisbee wrote
    > Little Timmy (I'm sure that's his real name) needs to

    just lay low for
    >now. In the mean time, Timmy, take your left hand, lick

    your fingers, and
    >place one in the socket on the back of the computer.

    Then lick your fingers
    >on your right hand and stick them into the closest wall

    socket. This will
    >effectively "jump-start" the computer, and you're off and

    surfing pr0n in no
    >time!

    Dear Mr. Frisbee,
    The advice you have given to Little Timmy constitutes a
    violation of our Patent #6,754,472 - Method and apparatus
    for transmitting power and data using the human body.
    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?
    Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&
    r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,754,472.WKU.&OS=PN/6,754,472&RS=PN/6,754,
    472
    http://tinyurl.com/3c79o
    Please cease an desist immediately from all such
    violations.
    Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of all
    Micro$oft certifications.

    Yours sincerely

    Marshall C. Phelps,
    V.P. Intellectual Property
    Microsoft Corporation
    Marshall C. Phelps, Jun 27, 2004
  17. Samm

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Marshall C. Phelps" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee wrote
    > > Little Timmy (I'm sure that's his real name) needs to

    > just lay low for
    > >now. In the mean time, Timmy, take your left hand, lick

    > your fingers, and
    > >place one in the socket on the back of the computer.

    > Then lick your fingers
    > >on your right hand and stick them into the closest wall

    > socket. This will
    > >effectively "jump-start" the computer, and you're off and

    > surfing pr0n in no
    > >time!
    > >

    > Dear Mr. Frisbee,
    > The advice you have given to Little Timmy constitutes a
    > violation of our Patent #6,754,472 - Method and apparatus
    > for transmitting power and data using the human body.
    > http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?
    > Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&
    > r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,754,472.WKU.&OS=PN/6,754,472&RS=PN/6,754,
    > 472
    > http://tinyurl.com/3c79o
    > Please cease an desist immediately from all such
    > violations.
    > Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of all
    > Micro$oft certifications.
    >
    > Yours sincerely
    >
    > Marshall C. Phelps,
    > V.P. Intellectual Property
    > Microsoft Corporation

    My nomination for the PotD.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 27, 2004
  18. Samm

    Bilal Guest

    hehe that's funny my dad used to take my keyboard or my
    mouse when i was in school i used to manage without one of
    them, i was able to still play games with the mouse or the
    keyboard.
    Bilal

    <> wrote in message
    >> Frisbee wrote
    >> > Little Timmy (I'm sure that's his real name) needs

    >> just lay low for
    >> >now. In the mean time, Timmy, take your left hand,

    lick
    >> your fingers, and
    >> >place one in the socket on the back of the computer.

    >> Then lick your fingers
    >> >on your right hand and stick them into the closest wall

    >> socket. This will
    >> >effectively "jump-start" the computer, and you're off

    and
    >> surfing pr0n in no
    >> >time!
    >> >

    >> Dear Mr. Frisbee,
    >> The advice you have given to Little Timmy constitutes a
    >> violation of our Patent #6,754,472 - Method and

    apparatus
    >> for transmitting power and data using the human body.
    >> http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?

    Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&

    r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,754,472.WKU.&OS=PN/6,754,472&RS=PN/6,754,
    >> 472
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3c79o
    >> Please cease an desist immediately from all such
    >> violations.
    >> Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of all
    >> Micro$oft certifications.
    >>
    >> Yours sincerely
    >>
    >> Marshall C. Phelps,
    >> V.P. Intellectual Property
    >> Microsoft Corporation

    >My nomination for the PotD.
    >
    >--
    >I may not be completely certified, but I am completely

    certifiable.

    Bilal, Jun 28, 2004
  19. Samm

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > My nomination for the PotD.

    I'll second that, but I think it's kind of easy on a Sunday afternoon

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 28, 2004
  20. Samm

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > My nomination for the PotD.

    > I'll second that, but I think it's kind of easy on a Sunday afternoon

    It's easy like Sunday morning.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 28, 2004