    I am using windows xp home service pack 2

    Thanks,
    Vanessa.

    Vanessa Roy, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Vanessa Roy

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Vanessa Roy" <> wrote in message
    news:42f914d8$...
    Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me - when I try to change my cursor
    settings, an error message comes up saying that windows cannot find the
    appropriate cursor file. This happens with all of the cursor themes!! I
    used to have mine set onto "Windows Animated" and it worked fine, but
    the files seem to have gone missing somehow!! Does anyone know how to
    fix this problem??

    I am using windows xp home service pack 2

    Thanks,
    Vanessa.

    Vanessa,

    Try these sites. I suggest you do the 6th one down to start with.
    http://tinyurl.com/ckuxk

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Vanessa Roy

    WormWood Guest

    Does anyone know why this is the only post I cannot "quote" [>] ? Weird.
    Perhaps the quotes will show up with posting. Here we go!

    Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me - when I try to change my cursor
    settings, an error message comes up saying that windows cannot find the
    appropriate cursor file. This happens with all of the cursor themes!! I
    used to have mine set onto "Windows Animated" and it worked fine, but
    the files seem to have gone missing somehow!! Does anyone know how to
    fix this problem??

    I am using windows xp home service pack 2

    Thanks,
    Vanessa.

    Start / Settings / Control Panel / Mouse" and click on the "Pointer"
    tab. Cursors are in C:\Windows\Cursors.

    WormWood, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Vanessa Roy

    trout Guest

    WormWood wrote:

    > Does anyone know why this is the only post I cannot "quote" [>] ?
    > Weird. Perhaps the quotes will show up with posting. Here we go!

    Because of her use of HTML?
    --
    I think so.

    trout, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Vanessa Roy

    WormWood Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know why this is the only post I cannot "quote" [>] ?
    >> Weird. Perhaps the quotes will show up with posting. Here we go!

    > Because of her use of HTML?

    Thanks.....my header checker must be broke, or summat.

    WormWood, Aug 10, 2005
  6. Vanessa Roy

    uh Clem Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Wed, 10 Aug 2005
    06:40:55 +1000, canst thou now find out, to hide "Vanessa Roy"
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    Gone missing. God I hate that expression.

    uh Clem, Aug 12, 2005
  7. Vanessa Roy

    trout Guest

    uh Clem wrote:

    > What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Wed, 10 Aug 2005
    > 06:40:55 +1000, canst thou now find out, to hide "Vanessa Roy"
    > <> from this open and apparent shame?:
    >
    > Gone missing. God I hate that expression.
    > 2¢

    I looked, and there they were. Gone.
    --
    I locked the horse, and the barn was stolen.

    trout, Aug 12, 2005