    The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
    programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
    eaten, too.
    Harlan Osier, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Harlan Osier

    *Vanguard* Guest

    Harlan Osier said in
    news::
    > The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
    > programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
    > eaten, too.

    Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.
    *Vanguard*, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Harlan Osier

    madmax Guest

    *Vanguard* wrote:

    > Harlan Osier said in
    >
    >>The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
    >>programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
    >>eaten, too.

    > Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

    Once bitten twice shy
    madmax, Jul 13, 2004
  4. *Vanguard* spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > Harlan Osier said in
    >> The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
    >> programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
    >> eaten, too.

    > Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jul 17, 2004
  5. Harlan Osier

    Jeff Jonas Guest

    >>> The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
    >>> programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
    >>> eaten, too.

    >> Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

    > But the Red Dragon is my friend! She said so! :)

    Perhaps you've been reading the comic "Bone"
    where the red dragons are mostly-friendly.

    *MY* system has 2 levels of protection: Heffalumps AND Woozles!
    Jeff Jonas, Aug 12, 2004