  1. I lost my "My Computer" icon from my WIN XP desktop. I don't know how
    to restore it. Does anyone know how to do it? Please reply. Thanks.

    Craig Henrichs

    Craig Henrichs, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Craig Henrichs

    Toby Lashley Guest

    Buy a new one

    Toby Lashley, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Craig Henrichs

    °Mike° Guest

    Missing My Computer, My Documents, and My Network Places
    Desktop Shortcut Icons (Windows XP)
    http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/windows_XP/6760.psc.html

    Shorter url:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5FB236E5

    On 14 Sep 2003 19:03:50 -0700, in
    <>
    Craig Henrichs scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Craig Henrichs

    Miggsee Guest

    Right click the desktop> Properties> Desktop> Customize. :)

    Miggsee, Sep 15, 2003
  5. °Mike° <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Missing My Computer, My Documents, and My Network Places
    > Desktop Shortcut Icons (Windows XP)
    > http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/windows_XP/6760.psc.html
    >
    > Shorter url:
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5FB236E5
    >

    > On 14 Sep 2003 19:03:50 -0700, in
    > <>
    > Craig Henrichs scrawled:
    >
    > >I lost my "My Computer" icon from my WIN XP desktop. I don't know how
    > >to restore it. Does anyone know how to do it? Please reply. Thanks.
    > >
    > >Craig Henrichs

    Problem fixed. Thanks.

    Craig Henrichs, Sep 15, 2003
  6. Craig Henrichs

    °Mike° Guest

    On 15 Sep 2003 04:23:04 -0700, in
    <>
    Craig Henrichs scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> Missing My Computer, My Documents, and My Network Places
    >> Desktop Shortcut Icons (Windows XP)
    >> http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/psc/img/walkthroughs/windows_XP/6760.psc.html
    >>
    >> Shorter url:
    >> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5FB236E5
    >>

    >> On 14 Sep 2003 19:03:50 -0700, in
    >> <>
    >> Craig Henrichs scrawled:
    >>
    >> >I lost my "My Computer" icon from my WIN XP desktop. I don't know how
    >> >to restore it. Does anyone know how to do it? Please reply. Thanks.
    >> >
    >> >Craig Henrichs

    >Problem fixed. Thanks.

    You're welcome.

    --