My computer hates me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mark Williams, Feb 12, 2008.

  1. Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    Mark Williams, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Mark Williams

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:29:11 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Mark Williams Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    Today, Tomorrow, and the day after. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Mark Williams

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:29:11 +0000, Mark Williams wrote:

    > Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    No

    Dan C, Feb 12, 2008
  4. Mark Williams

    John Holmes Guest

    Mark Williams "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > My computer hates me

    No big deal, my computer hates you, too.

    --
    Your mother was an old trainspotter who could be seen at parties in a
    morgue.

    John Holmes, Feb 12, 2008
  5. Mark Williams

    Lookout Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:59:52 -0600, Dan C
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:29:11 +0000, Mark Williams wrote:
    >
    >> Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    It's not just you. Your computer hates everyone. It needs help. Make
    an appt with Dr Phil

    Lookout, Feb 12, 2008
  6. Mark Williams

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:10:28 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:

    > On Or About Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:29:11 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    > Thinking Twice, Mark Williams Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    > The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    > Today, Tomorrow, and the day after. <g>

    You forgot yesterday.

    Same shit, different day :)

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

    Aardvark, Feb 12, 2008
  7. Mark Williams

    philo Guest

    "Mark Williams" <> wrote in message
    > Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    I repair industrial equipment for a living.
    Some days, a few hours into the repair, I tell myself:

    "I wish I could get it to the point where it was only as bad as it
    was *before* I started working on it!"

    philo, Feb 12, 2008
  8. Mark Williams

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:19:19 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Aardvark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:10:28 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> On Or About Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:29:11 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Mark Williams Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    >> Today, Tomorrow, and the day after. <g>

    > You forgot yesterday.
    >
    > Same shit, different day :)

    <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    2/12/2008 4:53:33 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Feb 12, 2008
  9. Mark Williams

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:24:33 +0100 (CET), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, John Holmes Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > Mark Williams "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> My computer hates me

    > No big deal, my computer hates you, too.

    Good comeback John LMAO
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    2/12/2008 4:54:29 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Feb 12, 2008
  10. Mark Williams

    chuckie® Guest

    > Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong

    Usually, only after I wake up...thinking about a career sleeping...

    chuckie®, Feb 13, 2008
  11. Mark Williams

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Gringo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Or About Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:24:33 +0100 (CET), Without Any
    > Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, John Holmes Stumbled Over To The
    > Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    > Group:
    >
    >> Mark Williams "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> My computer hates me

    >> No big deal, my computer hates you, too.

    > Good comeback John LMAO

    ;-)

    --
    <snip>