My coffee spot

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2011.

  1. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    There's this little shop near the train station that I prefer to buy
    my coffee inn. Today it tasted like shit, but the cup's only fifty
    cents while the Egyptian guy with the nice eyes by the entrance to the
    subway charges me a buck. I like the cheap stuff, being I'm on a
    budget.

    The thing about this little coffee shop is I'm pretty sure it's the
    same shop that is circularly featured on America's most Wanted as a
    murder took place inside or right outside the joint. If it's not this
    one it's the one around the corner but I don't think there is one
    around the corner. There's no spot for it.

    Plus there's awlways rough types hanging out right outside and inside
    the store as well. One of them dissed me the other day but I can't say
    anything. I know something peculiar is going on either inside or
    outside this store. It's a little bit off the ways of the train
    entrance.

    They're still hunting the guy who committed the murder outside this
    little place. What a site that must've been when the AMW crew and
    equipment arrived to take the shoot. I believe they said the guy fled
    to Yemen, that's what they think. And me I need a fifty cents cup of
    coffee every morning.

    Now the two clowns can stamp their shit approval on my thread.
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2011