My Cicacada Buddy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Brian Baird, Aug 5, 2005.

  1. Brian Baird

    Brian Baird Guest

    Brian Baird, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Brian Baird

    wavelength Guest

    Might I suggest an additional spot light or reflector on the right
    side?

    Cool pic.

    wavelength, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Brian Baird

    Brian Baird Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Might I suggest an additional spot light or reflector on the right
    > side?
    >
    > Cool pic.

    I wanted some "dramatic" shadows, so I wasn't going for the perfect
    lighting solution. I was also in a hurry to get him back outside so he
    could finish moulting before morning.

    I seriously need to get a couple of nice lightboxes and a good macro
    lens. Just isn't in the budget right now.
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird

    Brian Baird, Aug 5, 2005