    Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
    Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?

    Jake

    Jake, Dec 26, 2004

  2. return of the king, hero, collaeteral, top gun, mary poppins, complete
    pluto, glimore girls season 2, mork and mindy season 1, shaun of the dead,
    dark angel season 1, sarah mclachlan afterglow live, simpsons season 5 and
    alias season 3

    will have to take a week vacation just to watch half of it :>

    Stephen Mathura, Dec 26, 2004

  3. Jake

    Galley Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:10:04 -0700, "Jake" <> spewed forth these
    words of wisdom:

    >Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
    >Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
    >Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
    >Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
    >
    >Jake

    Only two:
    Futurama Vol. 4
    100 Years of the World Series

    Galley

    Galley, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Jake

    zmike6 Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:10:04 -0700, "Jake" <> wrote:

    >Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
    >Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
    >Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
    >Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
    >
    >Jake

    coal, and tears.

    zmike6, Dec 26, 2004
  5. Jake

    Bernie Guest

    24 Season 3
    Ultimate Matrix Collection
    Star Trek TOS Season 1
    Star Trek TOS Season 2
    Star Trek Generations

    Bernie, Dec 26, 2004
  6. I'm just happy that I got season 5 of "The Simpsons." "Futurama, Vol. 1" is
    icing on the cake, although I'm entertaining the notion of exchanging that for
    volume 4 of MST3K.

    Got my father the complete "Captain Scarlet" and "UFO" series as well as a copy
    of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and my sister "The Princess Bride" and the
    Harry Potter boxset. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 26, 2004
  7. Jake

    RnR Lesnar Guest

    Dodgeball
    I,robot
    Return of King Extended
    Mary Poppins
    Married with Children Season 1 and 2
    Wave 4 Disney Treasures (pluto, mickey mouse bw 2, and mickey mouse club)
    Cirque Du Solei Alegria, La Nouba, and Drallion
    Mummy Legacy
    Invisible Man Legacy
    Boondock Saints
    Ghost in the Darkness
    Rise and Fall of ECW
    WWE Backlash
    Daredevil Director's Cut
    Top Gun Special Edition

    --
    RnR Lesnar
    It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle

    RnR Lesnar, Dec 26, 2004
  8. I got all I needed:

    RED SOX: Faith Rewarded

    2004 World Series: Red Sox vs Cardinals

    FREDDY
    "In the battle between the rock and the stream, the stream always wins. Not
    through strength, but through perseverance."---- Unknown

    freddycaplehotmail.com, Dec 26, 2004
  9. Jake

    Aphelion Guest

    Caddyshack
    Collateral
    Flash Gordon (Image boxed set)
    I, Robot
    The Invisible Man: The Legacy Collection
    Kill Bill: Vol. 1
    Shrek 2
    Stargate SG-1: Season 7

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Dec 26, 2004
  10. Jake

    AceoHearts Guest

    Between my wife and I, North and South the Complete Collection, Star Wars
    Trilogy, Cloak and Dagger, The Scout, The Fan, Paris when it Sizzles, Cats
    Eye, Cannonball Run, Family Guy Volume 1, and $150 in Best Buy Gift Cards.

    AceoHearts

    AceoHearts, Dec 26, 2004
  11. Jake

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Jake" <> wrote in message
    > Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
    > Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
    > Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League

    of
    > Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
    >
    > Jake

    Hero; ROTK Extended; Carnivale Season One; Eddie Murphy Raw; Run Silent, Run
    Deep; Manchurian Candidate (the remake) and This is Spinal Tap (which I
    already had.)

    All in all, a satisfying pile.

    Jay Stewart, Dec 26, 2004
  12. Jake

    Ed Kim Guest

    Takeda Shingen miniseries set R2
    Casshern R2
    Zatoichi/Sonatine miramax
    Infernal Affairs
    Coppelia (K-Ballet) R2
    Spring Summer Fall Winter Spring Again
    8 Diagram Pole Fighter (Celestial R3)
    Maria Full of Grace
    Tru Calling S1
    - i watched the whole damb thing this past weekend and now my hed
    herts.

    + $700 giftcard at Best Buy.

    -goro-

    Ed Kim, Dec 26, 2004
  13. Jake wrote:

    > Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
    > Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
    > Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
    > Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?

    Very few dvds, which is okay as I have several hundred
    discs of tv episodes to wade through someday...

    .... otherwise a new cell phone, Doom 3, some new nice
    crystal wine goblets, a sack of leftovers from dinner
    at brothers, and mom decided I was still not eating
    right after being on my own for 20+ years so I got 4
    bag of groceries from her pantry/'fridge, and got to
    paw through everything she's about to give away (she
    just moved and is cleaning up and out) and scored
    several boxes worth of kitchen and bathroom stuff,
    fruffy decorative stuff and also functional items.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Dec 26, 2004
  14. The Knack...and How to Get It

    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland

    Nirvana box set w/ live DVD

    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 26, 2004
  15. Jake

    Doonie Guest

    For me:

    Elf
    Cheech and Chong's Next Movie
    Mutiny On The Bounty (1935)
    The Manchurian Candidate: SE (1962)

    For the wife:

    Cliffhanger Superbit
    S.W.A.T Superbit
    The Day After Tomorrow
    Top Gun: SE
    Hero
    They Call Me Mister Tibbs
    CSI: Season 2
    Mulan: SE

    Doonie, Dec 27, 2004
  16. Jake

    Mark B. Guest

    "Jake" <> wrote in message
    > Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
    > Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
    > Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League
    > of Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
    >
    > Jake

    Buffy Season 7 & Blazing Saddles.

    Mark

    Mark B., Dec 27, 2004
  17. Jake

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Doonie" <> wrote in message
    > For me:
    >
    > Elf
    > Cheech and Chong's Next Movie
    > Mutiny On The Bounty (1935)
    > The Manchurian Candidate: SE (1962)
    >
    > For the wife:
    >
    > Cliffhanger Superbit
    > S.W.A.T Superbit
    > The Day After Tomorrow
    > Top Gun: SE
    > Hero
    > They Call Me Mister Tibbs
    > CSI: Season 2
    > Mulan: SE

    Sweet pile for your bride!

    Jay Stewart, Dec 28, 2004
  18. Jake

    Jon Purkey Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:10:04 -0700, "Jake" <> wrote:

    >Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
    >Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
    >Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
    >Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?

    Andy Griffith - 3 episodes
    Beverly Hillbillies - 4 episodes
    & Holidays With the Clampetts (Christmas episode)
    Dick Van Dyke - 4 episodes
    Jack Benny Show - 2 disc
    "The Last Man on Earth"
    Laurel & Hardy - 2 disc
    Lucy Show Marathon - 24 episodes
    & Lucy Show - 4 episodes
    "Passion of the Christ"
    Sliders - Seasons 1 and 2

    Also have a $35 Best Buy Gift Card which I may use to buy Simpsons
    Season 5.

    -
    -Jon Purkey - <)

    Jon Purkey, Dec 28, 2004