my Cheez its

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gangle11, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. gangle11

    gangle11 Guest

    M M M a b e l ,

    wwwwwwh e r e

    di d

    you

    put m y

    u n d e r

    p an t s ? ? ?

    I c a n' t b uy

    my Cheez its

    wwwww i th o u t

    m y underp ant s ! ! !

    M M
    M a b e L ???????????

    gangle11, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Mabel has left to buy your Cheez-its. She should have already
    returned. If she hasn't, you'll have to ask the Aliens.....

    "gangle11" <> chiseled in stone, the
    following words news::

    --
    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 16, 2004

  3. gangle11

    °Mike° Guest

    Not to worry, Osama has lost his Cheezits, too.
    http://www.dalebroux.com/junkdrawer/funnyemails/osama-cheezits.asp

    "Fourth: food. I bought a box of Cheez-Its recently, clearly wrote
    "Osama" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, my
    Cheez-Its were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying."

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:28:52 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle11 scrawled:

    --