    2000 (or 2003) status?

    Thanks for reading,
    Mart
    Mart, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Have a look here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Feb 10, 2004

  3. Mart

    Mart Guest

    Thankyou, from that information it seems that I would only
    need to take one design exam to become a win2k MCSE. Then
    I would need to take the two exams 70-210 & 70-270 if I
    wanted to become an MCSE on 2003. There does not appear to
    be a direct upgrade route to 2003 for someone in my position.

    Thanks
    Mart

    confers no rights.
    >"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This

    alias is for

    Mart, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Mart

    anon Guest

    it's all a bit fuzzier now that time has passed, but I
    seem to recollect that if you were an MCSE NT4.0 and you
    passed 240, you were upgraded to MCSE W2K. Regardless of
    any other exams. Sounds to me like you're mcse2k right
    now.

    anon, Feb 10, 2004
  5. To upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003, check here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/upgrade.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Feb 10, 2004
  6. Mart

    Guest Guest

    He needs a design exam.

    Guest, Feb 10, 2004
  7. Mart

    e^-i*pi Guest

    Right. Congrats on passing that monster 240, but that only covered the core
    upgrade.

    e^-i*pi, Feb 10, 2004