    Will you receive a cretificate for the same or will it be sent along with
    MCAD Certification??

    If so, also let me know, how to get that certificate?
    Manjari Ranganathan, May 30, 2007

  2. Manjari Ranganathan

    Simon Hart Guest

    Is this your first exam? if so you need to request the welcome pack.
    Microsoft should email you with details on how to do this.

    --
    Simon Hart
    http://srhartone.blogspot.com

    Simon Hart, Jun 12, 2007

  3. Manjari Ranganathan

    Manjari Guest

    Thanks Simon. I called Microsoft and made the request for Welcome Kit. Do u
    know how many days it will take to recieve the same.
    --
    Regards,
    Manjari.

    Manjari, Jun 14, 2007
  4. Manjari Ranganathan

    Simon Hart Guest

    Depends on where in the world you are. I've heard people waiting 8 or so
    weeks before. Mine took around 3 weeks.

    Simon Hart, Jun 15, 2007