    2003 my brain wil be exploded now .net 2005 in the market and soon a visual
    stdio for long horn(orcas).plz answr what i should do to be updat with
    microoft every second?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=, Jan 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=

    kpg Guest

    "dash" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > i ask questions for my self in every where why microsoft make development
    > easier
    > with every new devlopment tool version is this for oop concept ,save time
    > and save mony for companies ,or help developer but finally i see it bad
    > for
    > developer future because his value will be in reduction .we will see in
    > future any child develop his game in a few minute.and why now all people
    > (im
    > from them) want to tudy .net and c# and neglect c++ . i find that c++ open
    > my
    > brain because i write most of code.
    > im still student and im still study c++and oop and also willl take
    > mcsd.net
    > 2003 my brain wil be exploded now .net 2005 in the market and soon a
    > visual
    > stdio for long horn(orcas).plz answr what i should do to be updat with
    > microoft every second?

    Well...MS is in the SELLING business...so they invent new things to SELL
    all the time, and they MARKET them to developers telling them they must
    BUY this new technology. So the real question is do you want to EXPLODE
    or do you want to get left BEHIND?
    kpg, Jan 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=

    Schfooge Guest

    "dash" <> wrote in message
    >i ask questions for my self in every where why microsoft make development
    > easier
    > with every new devlopment tool version is this for oop concept ,save time
    > and save mony for companies ,or help developer but finally i see it bad
    > for
    > developer future because his value will be in reduction .we will see in
    > future any child develop his game in a few minute.and why now all people
    > (im
    > from them) want to tudy .net and c# and neglect c++ . i find that c++ open
    > my
    > brain because i write most of code.
    > im still student and im still study c++and oop and also willl take
    > mcsd.net
    > 2003 my brain wil be exploded now .net 2005 in the market and soon a
    > visual
    > stdio for long horn(orcas).plz answr what i should do to be updat with
    > microoft every second?

    MS is gradually making programming easier to give programmers more time to
    study their English. Well, maybe that's not the reason - but it should be.
    Schfooge, Jan 14, 2005
  4. "Schfooge" wrote:

    > "dash" <> wrote in message
    > >i ask questions for my self in every where why microsoft make development
    > > easier
    > > with every new devlopment tool version is this for oop concept ,save time
    > > and save mony for companies ,or help developer but finally i see it bad
    > > for
    > > developer future because his value will be in reduction .we will see in
    > > future any child develop his game in a few minute.and why now all people
    > > (im
    > > from them) want to tudy .net and c# and neglect c++ . i find that c++ open
    > > my
    > > brain because i write most of code.
    > > im still student and im still study c++and oop and also willl take
    > > mcsd.net
    > > 2003 my brain wil be exploded now .net 2005 in the market and soon a
    > > visual
    > > stdio for long horn(orcas).plz answr what i should do to be updat with
    > > microoft every second?

    > MS is gradually making programming easier to give programmers more time to
    > study their English. Well, maybe that's not the reason - but it should be.

    well. why all this bad answers im only asking and for my english i know its
    bad because my first language is arabic
    second- i dont attack microsoft im only ask and i find very wide answers
    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=, Jan 14, 2005
  5. "Schfooge" wrote:

    > "dash" <> wrote in message
    > >i ask questions for my self in every where why microsoft make development
    > > easier
    > > with every new devlopment tool version is this for oop concept ,save time
    > > and save mony for companies ,or help developer but finally i see it bad
    > > for
    > > developer future because his value will be in reduction .we will see in
    > > future any child develop his game in a few minute.and why now all people
    > > (im
    > > from them) want to tudy .net and c# and neglect c++ . i find that c++ open
    > > my
    > > brain because i write most of code.
    > > im still student and im still study c++and oop and also willl take
    > > mcsd.net
    > > 2003 my brain wil be exploded now .net 2005 in the market and soon a
    > > visual
    > > stdio for long horn(orcas).plz answr what i should do to be updat with
    > > microoft every second?

    > MS is gradually making programming easier to give programmers more time to
    > study their English. Well, maybe that's not the reason - but it should be.

    look man my first language is arabic thats very good because im study
    english and write it .

    and i ask question if u afraid or dont know answer then say .dont say
    english is bad thanks . bad behaviour
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=, Jan 14, 2005
  6. >we will see in
    >future any child develop his game in a few minute

    There is more to IT than Gameboy's & XBox's.

    The tools are there to help solve business problems. Understanding
    those problems is hard, almost impossible for someone who does not
    understand the business. The importance of 'coding' is becoming less
    and less important, so I tend to agree with you, coding is child's
    play.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  7. "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher" wrote:

    > >we will see in
    > >future any child develop his game in a few minute

    > There is more to IT than Gameboy's & XBox's.
    >
    > The tools are there to help solve business problems. Understanding
    > those problems is hard, almost impossible for someone who does not
    > understand the business. The importance of 'coding' is becoming less
    > and less important, so I tend to agree with you, coding is child's
    > play.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=, Jan 14, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFzaA==?=

    Rohit Wason Guest

    >and i ask question if u afraid or dont know answer then
    say .dont say
    >english is bad thanks . bad behaviour

    Dash, dont bother about these off-the-topic answers. I
    guess you are right in asking such questions and being a
    student, one must ask all questions that cross their minds.

    and no, your English is not as bad as some people's
    attitude is, lol

    Rohit
    Rohit Wason, Jan 17, 2005