My boot camp Experience at IP-GATES

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by davidprice123@gmail.com, Aug 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    My Experience at IP-GATES http://www.ipgates.com

    I have been to IP-GATES (IT TRAINING) training session in Goa India. I
    completed the CCNP course in batch size of just 2 students. I have
    around 2 yrs experience on basic router config Its a fast pace class
    stressing on the important points course. The courses is well designed
    for this fast track speed.but there was a lot of studying. My
    instructor was a well experiences faculty, the entire courses was
    based on practical examples of situations and trouble shooting steps.
    The instructors were prepared to answer any questions you might have.
    They made
    Sure I knew the previous day material ... ha ha .. I felt like a kid
    back in school
    But its was good!!! It kept me going ......................

    Everyday, you need to put in your effort, study at least 1 hours at
    the resort. You need to be ready to absorb more the next day
    BUT ALL YOURS EFFORTS WILL PAY OFF ...I PASSED ALL EXAMS ... CHEERS...

    Now let me tell you about the STUDY AND HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE THEY TALK
    ABOUT
    The beautiful beaches and parties are a relaxation after a intense
    class , It's a wonderful experience on the beautiful lawns and
    beaches at the hotel !!! Goa is a beautiful holiday destination. There
    was a dinner arranged for me on a dinner cruse on the rive Mondovi. The
    cruise was called "Noah's Arch". It was great !!!! great food on
    board
    I went on sight seeing trips in a private taxi , some old churches and
    temples
    Goa is clean and unpolluted
    This is a great link on Goa..
    http://www.goa-travel-tourism.com/

    At the end of the course I made my way to a few pubs and discos...
    Party is a hard out here in Goa...Great crowds
    There was a overnight market, This place has live music playing all the
    time and unusual things being sold.. its an experience...

    The training facility is a great one.. a carpeted and air condition
    class room with 4 computers in each class and a UPS for each...The
    rooms are colourfulll.. green yellow and white.. Its cozy.. you could
    sleep in there ....

    IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT IP-GATES... A TRUE STUDY & HOLIDAY
    EXPERIENCE.

    , Aug 13, 2006

  2. LRM Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > My Experience at IP-GATES http://www.ipgates.com

    Dang, how come one of these sock puppets couldn't get lost in the wash like
    all the other socks of the world?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Aug 14, 2006

  3. Cerebrus Guest

    LRM wrote:

    > Dang, how come one of these sock puppets couldn't get lost in the wash like
    > all the other socks of the world?

    That's the problem with socks. They always get stuck in the washing
    machine.

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  4. Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > Dang, how come one of these sock puppets couldn't get lost in the wash
    > like all the other socks of the world?

    they're "unwashed"?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Instant monitor upgrade: Windex and a paper towel!

    Neil, Aug 14, 2006
  5. FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > At the end of the course I made my way to a few pubs and discos...

    Is that what they mean by the "jungle" part?

    FrisbeeĀ®, Aug 14, 2006