My blog, why this blank... ?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Azriel, May 13, 2005.

  1. Azriel

    Azriel Guest

    Azriel, May 13, 2005

  2. Azriel

    Moz Champion Guest

    Azriel wrote:
    > I have a free redirection
    >
    > when i use http://blacknounours.fr.st
    > sometime, the site appear bottom the side bar pub
    >
    > nevertheless, is not anytime.
    >
    > obviously if i use the direct link : http://okedomia.blogspot.com
    > that no problem
    >
    > And under ie, that no problem
    >
    > anybody have a idea ?
    >
    > azriel
    > http://okedomia.blogspot.com

    I take it English is not your native language

    French perhaps? Mayhaps it would be better if you gave the French for
    what you are trying to say in the following instances

    sometime, the site appear bottom the side bar pub
    nevertheless, is not anytime

    It may be a literal translation, but it doesnt say much <g>

    Excuse moi, je parle en Francais un petits peu
    Essayai-vou en Francias, s'il vous plait
    Moz Champion, May 14, 2005