    Mosspoint, Ms 39563

    My email address is:

    Thank you, Jennie L. Randle
    jennie randle, Jan 18, 2006

  2. jennie  randle

    Parko Guest

    jennie randle wrote:
    > I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter tothe
    > following address:
    > Jennie L. Randle
    > P.O. Box 5361
    > Mosspoint, Ms 39563
    >
    > My email address is:
    >
    > Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

    Dear Jennie,
    Thank you for your payment of $1,648,792.64, being the current minimum
    monthly payment for your credit card. Please note your next installment
    of $1,529,243.01 is due on 14 Feb 2006. A personal cheque made payable
    to cash will suffice in this instance.
    Yours sincerely,
    Mr. S Flint.
    Parko, Jan 18, 2006

  3. jennie  randle

    Fred Guest

    No trouble.
    Just posted off fifty or so now. Please pay all within seven days. If you
    want any more - just say the word.

    Fred, Jan 18, 2006
  4. jennie  randle

    TNKEV Guest

    jennie randle wrote:
    > I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter

    tothe
    > following address:
    > Jennie L. Randle
    > P.O. Box 5361
    > Mosspoint, Ms 39563
    >
    > My email address is:
    >
    > Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

    Funny!~ here let me just toss this out into cyberspace maybe it will
    land
    in the right spot!?!?!?

    --

    The home of new Yorks #1 jamband!!