My Back-Up rig.

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by Bio-Hazard, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I've been messing with my back-up rig lately trying to get everything all nice and pretty. It's nothing special, just a everyday use sort of system, it's not even a great overclocker.......... :shock:   only does around 240x10, but how fast do you need a system to run Office 2003...... :wink:
    System Specs;
    Cooler Master Centurion 531
    Abit AV8
    AMD A64 Socket 939 Winchester 3200
    PQI PC4000 Turbo (2x512)
    PowerColor 9800Pro
    WD SATA 80 gig
    Lite-On Optics
    Ultra X-connect 500w
    Water Cooled........... :wink:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bio-Hazard, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u call that a workstation, i would like to see what a Gamer is :|
    That has water cooling, workstations dont have water cooling :|, and also, it has a better CPU then my gamer :|...
    *Cries* *goes out and buys a X2 :p*
    unholy, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Bio-Hazard

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Your backup is better than my main rig....
    Silverstrand, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    That was my main rig for a long time, I pretty much had to build a PCI-E system for review purposes........;)
    Bio-Hazard, Aug 19, 2005
  5. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    me to :p, but mines no where near as good :(
    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  6. Bio-Hazard

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Aww don't you just feel so sorry for unholy?
    Flukemanguy, Aug 20, 2005
  7. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Nope...............;)
    Bio-Hazard, Aug 20, 2005
  8. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont ether :p, cause i dont have money, he does :D
    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  9. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Most of the stuff is review samples...............;)
    Bio-Hazard, Aug 21, 2005
  10. Bio-Hazard

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Gar lucky...biatch....
    Flukemanguy, Aug 21, 2005
  11. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Yup, I think I am, being that I'm disabled and retired, it makes it a little easier to keep my computer hobby.
    Bio-Hazard, Aug 21, 2005
  12. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    dam you i want a beefy computah like thaT, or do i have a beefy computer like that :p
    unholy, Aug 22, 2005