    and even passes CallerID info.

    Cool!

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Kyler Laird

    Kyler Laird Guest

    After seeing
    VoicePulse Now Offers Unlimited Calling for $24.99
    See more info at: http://www.voicepulse.com/plans/
    in the signature of a VoicePulse Connect! support response,
    I asked if they had any unlimited plans for Connect! users.
    The response was not surprising.
    Currently we do not offer unlimited calling plans
    with VoicePulse Connect! service. All outgoing
    calls to the US48 are billed 2.95 cents/min.

    It looks like BroadVoice really is the only open system with
    unlimited outgoing plans.
    http://voxilla.com/voxstory71-nested-order0-threshold0.html
    Too bad they don't provide IAX or at least permit changing
    the CallerID data.

    I'm still thinking that VoicePulse is going to be my answer
    for incoming calls even though they are quite a bit more
    expensive than BroadVoice. For outgoing, Gafachi seems to
    be the winner.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Kyler Laird