    I never send a a-mail to russia before!!

    PS. Are you ever been to the Netherlands?
    I like to hear more from you this is my e-mail

    jeroen de bont, May 28, 2006

  2. jeroen de bont

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:e5ckbo$kbe$1.ov.home.nl,
    jeroen de bont spewed forth:
    > Hai Rita? is that you real name?
    > when my englisch writhing is not so good don't schoot my!.Your
    > looking very nice,how come your giving a reaction on a date from
    > another country (Netherlands)
    > is so far away from Russia.
    > I don't no if we can come in personal contact because the distance is
    > so far?!
    > But when you like these are my hobby's...I've got a dog a very nice
    > one,i'm looking a lot of movie's,i like sports(footbal)and my
    > computer is also a friend.I don't no what you wan't accetly?from me?
    > but give me your answer!!! I never send a a-mail to russia before!!
    >
    > PS. Are you ever been to the Netherlands?
    > I like to hear more from you this is my e-mail

    What a maroon.

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, May 28, 2006

  3. jeroen de bont wrote:
    > Hai Rita? is that you real name?

    <snip>

    > I never send a a-mail to russia before!!

    And I suspect you never will. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2006
  4. jeroen de bont

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-28, jeroen de bont <j.de.bont> wrote:
    > Hai Rita? is that you real name?

    Probably not but who knows.

    > when my englisch writhing is not so good don't schoot my!.Your looking very
    > nice,how come your giving a reaction on a date from another country
    > (Netherlands)
    > is so far away from Russia.

    Very far, unless your intentions are strictly honorable.

    > I don't no if we can come in personal contact because the distance is so
    > far?!

    Oh, well.

    > But when you like these are my hobby's...I've got a dog a very nice one,i'm
    > looking a lot of movie's,i like sports(footbal)and my computer is also a
    > friend.I don't no what you wan't accetly?from me? but give me your answer!!!

    > I never send a a-mail to russia before!!

    You didn't send one this time, either. (apparently).

    Oops!

    > PS. Are you ever been to the Netherlands?
    > I like to hear more from you this is my e-mail

    -----------[email nixed in quote]--------------
    That wasn't a good idea either

    --
    Stick to the Netherlands, jeroen. You'll have better "luck".

    Jimchip, May 28, 2006
  5. jeroen de bont

    Mike Easter Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > jeroen de bont wrote:
    >> Hai Rita? is that you real name?

    > <snip>
    >
    >> I never send a a-mail to russia before!!

    > And I suspect you never will. :)

    That reminds me of when the 'Kid of Speed' - Elena - the Kawasaki riding
    ..ru or rather Ukrainian young woman who published the photos of
    Chernobyl ghost town - first appeared on the scene. In the beginning
    there was no 'identity' for Elena, no email address, just her snailmail
    #s in Ukraine, Kiev, Zabolotnogo - whatever Zabolotnogo is.

    She had/has an interesting personality which came through in her story,
    now stories, and a friend of mine wanted to communicate with her.

    That led me to research how you would go about email to snailmail in
    ..ru, or rather .ua Ukraine, which of course has a lot of such services
    for those who are looking for hooking up with .ru or .ua women for
    'matrimonial' or similar purposes. So, for little money it is pretty
    easy to use the computer to generate a snailmail which will be delivered
    in the Ukraine, and I gave that information to my friend. I guess it
    would be even cheaper to USPS snailmail it, but slower.

    Since then Elena has become much better known and has numerous websites
    with her writing. She is appealing.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 28, 2006
  6. Mike Easter wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> jeroen de bont wrote:
    >>> Hai Rita? is that you real name?

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>> I never send a a-mail to russia before!!

    >> And I suspect you never will. :)

    > That reminds me of when the 'Kid of Speed' - Elena - the Kawasaki riding
    > .ru or rather Ukrainian young woman who published the photos of
    > Chernobyl ghost town - first appeared on the scene. In the beginning

    I went through that site. Before it was debunked:

    http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp?fid=1&threadid=8951

    > there was no 'identity' for Elena, no email address, just her snailmail
    > #s in Ukraine, Kiev, Zabolotnogo - whatever Zabolotnogo is.

    I think it's a kind of soup in Zaire.

    > She had/has an interesting personality which came through in her story,
    > now stories, and a friend of mine wanted to communicate with her.
    >
    > That led me to research how you would go about email to snailmail in
    > .ru, or rather .ua Ukraine, which of course has a lot of such services
    > for those who are looking for hooking up with .ru or .ua women for
    > 'matrimonial' or similar purposes. So, for little money it is pretty
    > easy to use the computer to generate a snailmail which will be delivered
    > in the Ukraine, and I gave that information to my friend. I guess it
    > would be even cheaper to USPS snailmail it, but slower.
    >
    > Since then Elena has become much better known and has numerous websites
    > with her writing. She is appealing.

    And apparently dishonest.

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2006
  7. Mike Easter wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> jeroen de bont wrote:
    >>> Hai Rita? is that you real name?

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>> I never send a a-mail to russia before!!

    >> And I suspect you never will. :)

    > That reminds me of when the 'Kid of Speed' - Elena - the Kawasaki
    > riding .ru or rather Ukrainian young woman who published the photos of
    > Chernobyl ghost town - first appeared on the scene. In the beginning
    > there was no 'identity' for Elena, no email address, just her
    > snailmail #s in Ukraine, Kiev, Zabolotnogo - whatever Zabolotnogo is.
    >
    > She had/has an interesting personality which came through in her
    > story, now stories, and a friend of mine wanted to communicate with
    > her.
    >
    > That led me to research how you would go about email to snailmail in
    > .ru, or rather .ua Ukraine, which of course has a lot of such services
    > for those who are looking for hooking up with .ru or .ua women for
    > 'matrimonial' or similar purposes. So, for little money it is pretty
    > easy to use the computer to generate a snailmail which will be
    > delivered in the Ukraine, and I gave that information to my friend. I
    > guess it would be even cheaper to USPS snailmail it, but slower.
    >
    > Since then Elena has become much better known and has numerous
    > websites with her writing. She is appealing.

    Second Reply: And while you're on that page I linked you, also be sure
    to scroll down (a long way) to the post from "pulse" for more
    information.

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2006
  8. jeroen de bont

    Mike Easter Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > I went through that site. Before it was debunked:
    >
    > http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp?fid=1&threadid=8951

    I was aware of the debunking, but those are the best ones I've seen,
    both the 2004 Apr one by Mary Mycio and then later the '04 May one by
    Tony Brown.

    >> Since then Elena has become much better known and has numerous
    >> websites with her writing. She is appealing.

    > And apparently dishonest.

    She's a writer. The same friend who wanted to get in touch with her
    would never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 28, 2006
  9. jeroen de bont

    Mike Easter Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Second Reply: And while you're on that page I linked you, also be
    > sure to scroll down (a long way) to the post from "pulse" for more
    > information.

    Got it. pulse = Tony Brown

    Good site for the Elena story.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 28, 2006
  10. jeroen de bont

    SgtMinor Guest

    Jimchip wrote:
    > On 2006-05-28, jeroen de bont <j.de.bont> wrote:
    >

    > Stick to the Netherlands, jeroen. You'll have better "luck".

    Are you sure about that advice? I heard the Dutch are prudes and
    it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    SgtMinor, May 28, 2006
  11. jeroen de bont

    Mike Easter Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:

    > it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    Or drugs, right?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 28, 2006
  12. jeroen de bont

    SgtMinor Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >

    >>it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    > Or drugs, right?

    That too. I'm bringing my own aspirin when I go there this Summer.

    SgtMinor, May 28, 2006
  13. jeroen de bont

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-28, SgtMinor <> wrote:
    > Jimchip wrote:
    >> On 2006-05-28, jeroen de bont <j.de.bont> wrote:
    >>

    >> Stick to the Netherlands, jeroen. You'll have better "luck".

    > Are you sure about that advice? I heard the Dutch are prudes and
    > it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    "He ain't going to be getting laid in Russia"

    --
    It's a little too far away and he needs all the luck he can get.

    Jimchip, May 28, 2006
  14. Mike Easter wrote:
    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >
    >> it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    > Or drugs, right?

    Speaking of which, I just read that in the Netherlands it's possible to
    get one's medical insurance to cover the services of a prostitute under
    certain circumstances.

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2006
  15. jeroen de bont

    beenthere Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >> SgtMinor wrote:
    >>
    >>> it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    >> Or drugs, right?

    > Speaking of which, I just read that in the Netherlands it's possible to
    > get one's medical insurance to cover the services of a prostitute under
    > certain circumstances.

    Only applies for rigor mortis of the penis <g>.

    beenthere, May 28, 2006
  16. jeroen de bont

    Mike Easter Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >> SgtMinor wrote:
    >>
    >>> it's impossible to get laid in Amsterdam.

    >> Or drugs, right?

    > Speaking of which, I just read that in the Netherlands it's possible
    > to get one's medical insurance to cover the services of a prostitute
    > under certain circumstances.

    I don't know about that, but I do know that prostitution and brothels
    are legal in .nl and as such the prostitutes have to pay taxes and also
    get health insurance and other employee benefits if they aren't 'free
    lancing'.

    The old 2000 stats on what percentage of .nl prostitutes work by window
    soliciting, streetwalking, brothels & sex clubs, escort services,
    service at home, and hotels, bars, and massage parlours were given in a
    paper about enforcement of a .nl criminal code about sexual exploitation
    by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in thr .pdf here
    http://snipurl.com/r1y6 There are actually a lot of interesting Q&As in
    that faq.

    So, it is for sure that .nl prostitutes /have/ health insurance, whether
    their services are a health benefit or not. What would that be, stress
    reduction?

    How about if you had a 'legitimate' diagnosis of sex addiction, or
    preoccupation, or compulsive disorder.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 28, 2006
  17. jeroen de bont

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:4479f808$0$11186$,
    Mike Easter spewed forth:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Mike Easter wrote:

    >>> Or drugs, right?

    >> Speaking of which, I just read that in the Netherlands it's possible
    >> to get one's medical insurance to cover the services of a prostitute
    >> under certain circumstances.

    > I don't know about that, but I do know that prostitution and brothels
    > are legal in .nl and as such the prostitutes have to pay taxes and
    > also get health insurance and other employee benefits if they aren't
    > 'free lancing'.
    >
    > The old 2000 stats on what percentage of .nl prostitutes work by
    > window soliciting, streetwalking, brothels & sex clubs, escort
    > services, service at home, and hotels, bars, and massage parlours
    > were given in a paper about enforcement of a .nl criminal code about
    > sexual exploitation by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in thr
    > .pdf here http://snipurl.com/r1y6 There are actually a lot of
    > interesting Q&As in that faq.
    >
    > So, it is for sure that .nl prostitutes /have/ health insurance,
    > whether their services are a health benefit or not. What would that
    > be, stress reduction?
    >
    > How about if you had a 'legitimate' diagnosis of sex addiction, or
    > preoccupation, or compulsive disorder.

    Sign me up...

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, May 28, 2006
  18. Mike Easter wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Mike Easter wrote:

    >>> Or drugs, right?

    >> Speaking of which, I just read that in the Netherlands it's possible
    >> to get one's medical insurance to cover the services of a prostitute
    >> under certain circumstances.

    > I don't know about that, but I do know that prostitution and brothels
    > are legal in .nl and as such the prostitutes have to pay taxes and also
    > get health insurance and other employee benefits if they aren't 'free
    > lancing'.
    >
    > The old 2000 stats on what percentage of .nl prostitutes work by window
    > soliciting, streetwalking, brothels & sex clubs, escort services,
    > service at home, and hotels, bars, and massage parlours were given in a
    > paper about enforcement of a .nl criminal code about sexual exploitation
    > by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in thr .pdf here
    > http://snipurl.com/r1y6 There are actually a lot of interesting Q&As in
    > that faq.
    >
    > So, it is for sure that .nl prostitutes /have/ health insurance, whether
    > their services are a health benefit or not. What would that be, stress
    > reduction?
    >
    > How about if you had a 'legitimate' diagnosis of sex addiction, or
    > preoccupation, or compulsive disorder.

    Sounds doubtful. An example I read was medically homebound (and
    apparently without a...er...sexually useful partner).

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2006
  19. jeroen de bont

    Mike Easter Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > apparently without a...er...sexually useful partner).

    Now there's a term.... a sexually useful partner.

    Could someone please give me a 5000 word essay on the term or concept
    "Sexually Useful Partner" -- covering cultures through the ages -
    children, animals, melons in the field, prison confinement, inanimate
    objects, etc.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 28, 2006
  20. jeroen de bont

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:447a06f6$0$80513$,
    Mike Easter spewed forth:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> apparently without a...er...sexually useful partner).

    > Now there's a term.... a sexually useful partner.
    >
    > Could someone please give me a 5000 word essay on the term or concept
    > "Sexually Useful Partner" -- covering cultures through the ages -
    > children, animals, melons in the field, prison confinement, inanimate
    > objects, etc.

    Where's gangle when you need him/it?

    --
    I always finish what I sta