    When I hit " , this symbol comes up, @

    and vice versa

    How do I switch them the right way round?
    Ken Smith, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Ken Smith

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Ken Smith

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / Keyboard ... set the language to English(British).

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:43:06 +0100, in
    <s%1La.707$>
    Ken Smith scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Ken Smith

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as kenny continued:

    > then removal of the nasty old American setting sorted it out

    Not going for any Diplomacy Awards this year, Ken ? ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 28, 2003
  5. Ken Smith

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:03:33 GMT, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "Robert Schumacher" <> wrote :

    >"kenny" <> wrote in message
    >> I tried this with your help Shep and Mike.
    >>
    >> It worked a treat
    >>
    >> Control panel/Regional and language settings/languages/details .... then

    >removal of the nasty old American setting sorted it out
    >
    >Hey, easy...British keyboards would be "normal" if y'all didn't put extra
    >letters in words like "color" and "flavor"...
    >
    >:)

    Ahem<cough>.They weren't added,they were removed for simple speaking
    races ;-)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,