My Abject Apology to all Canadians.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tabasco1, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    My Abject Apology to all Canadians.

    I am sorry I offended you and your friends. I generally like most Canadians.

    I based my statements on only a hundred or so technicians for one specific
    company. While I was responsible for bailing them out of technical
    situations, much of that I blame on their management and not the technicians
    themselves, there were a few good techs also.

    It was my intent only to tease not to inflame passions and start a flame
    war.

    Charles
    Torrance, California
    http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction
    Tabasco1, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Tabasco1

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tabasco1" <> wrote in

    > My Abject Apology to all Canadians.
    >

    > I am sorry I offended you and your friends. I generally like most
    > Canadians.
    >

    > I based my statements on only a hundred or so technicians for one
    > specific company. While I was responsible for bailing them out of
    > technical situations, much of that I blame on their management and not
    > the technicians themselves, there were a few good techs also.
    >

    > It was my intent only to tease not to inflame passions and start a
    > flame war.
    >

    > Charles
    > Torrance, California
    > http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    > http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction

    welcome to my *plonk* file.

    (just kidding - !)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Tabasco1

    kpg Guest

    I will only forgive the Canadians once they apologize for Peter Jennings.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Certificates? We don't need no stinking Certificates!
    kpg, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Tabasco1

    molsonexpert Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > I will only forgive the Canadians once they apologize for Peter Jennings.
    >
    > --
    > kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    > Certificates? We don't need no stinking Certificates!

    Why? What the heck's wrong with Peter Jennings? However, my sincerest and
    heartfelt apologies to all of the United States of America for Celine
    Dion...

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Tabasco1

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Why? What the heck's wrong with Peter Jennings? However, my sincerest
    > and heartfelt apologies to all of the United States of America for
    > Celine Dion...
    >
    > steve.

    We (TINW) are still waiting for the Shatner apology as well.

    JaR
    Offended Thug
    JaR, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Tabasco1

    catwalker63 Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> I will only forgive the Canadians once they apologize for Peter
    >> Jennings.
    >>
    >> --
    >> kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    >> Certificates? We don't need no stinking Certificates!
    >>

    > Why? What the heck's wrong with Peter Jennings? However, my sincerest
    > and heartfelt apologies to all of the United States of America for
    > Celine Dion...
    >
    > steve.

    Thank you for the apology. She's playing in the grocery stores now. I
    narrowly escaped having one of her songs stuck in my head last night.
    Had to play STP really loud to hammer it out of my head.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."
    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  7. Tabasco1

    Mike T. Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Why? What the heck's wrong with Peter Jennings? However, my sincerest and
    > heartfelt apologies to all of the United States of America for Celine
    > Dion...

    But I still think Jamie Sale is HAWT. I'd hit it. Send her and one of those
    spiffy jackets your Olympic team wore in the last winter Olympics, and I'd
    be inclined to forgive. Oh, and put a muzzle on Avril Lavigne.

    --
    Mike T
    But thanks for Neil Young!
    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  8. Tabasco1

    molsonexpert Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you for the apology. She's playing in the grocery stores now. I
    > narrowly escaped having one of her songs stuck in my head last night.
    > Had to play STP really loud to hammer it out of my head.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > aka Pu$$y Feet
    > BS, MCP
    >
    > "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    Music to commit suicide to.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 1, 2004
  9. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Tabasco1" <> spewed in

    > My Abject Apology to all Canadians.

    <snippedycrap>

    oh, geez, now yer a suck up! YOUR WIFE CALLED...SHE WANTS HER SKIRT
    BACK!!!

    (I wonder if I've insulted billyw now)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  10. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "kpg" <> spewed in

    > I will only forgive the Canadians once they apologize for Peter Jennings.

    no, and you can keep him...and Alex Trebek...Alan Thick...Tom Green...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  11. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in

    > Oh, and put a muzzle on Avril Lavigne.

    yeah, sorry about that one too....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  12. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > We (TINW) are still waiting for the Shatner apology as well.

    will we be getting any credit for Mike Meyers? Sure the whole Howie Mandel
    thing voids that but...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  13. Tabasco1

    techgrl Guest

    Yes please - keep them all - Will Shatner too!

    spewed in

    techgrl, Sep 2, 2004
  14. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    > Thank you for the apology. She's playing in the grocery stores now. I
    > narrowly escaped having one of her songs stuck in my head last night.
    > Had to play STP really loud to hammer it out of my head.

    I would like to recommend RUSH for head clearing... They rock and are
    Canadian.

    Tabasco1, Sep 2, 2004
  15. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Tabasco1" <> spewed in
    >
    >> My Abject Apology to all Canadians.

    > <snippedycrap>
    >
    > oh, geez, now yer a suck up!

    Sickening isn't it.

    Tabasco1, Sep 2, 2004
  16. Tabasco1

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Tabasco1" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    >> Thank you for the apology. She's playing in the grocery stores now.
    >> I narrowly escaped having one of her songs stuck in my head last
    >> night. Had to play STP really loud to hammer it out of my head.
    >>

    > I would like to recommend RUSH for head clearing... They rock and are
    > Canadian.
    >

    > Charles
    > Torrance, California
    > http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    > http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction

    That's very kind of you to recommend them. STP was what I had in the
    care, however, and it WAS an emergency. If I'd waited until I got home
    .. . . .

    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2004
  17. Tabasco1

    >> oh, geez, now yer a suck up!

    > Sickening isn't it.

    yes, stop it....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  18. Tabasco1

    Consultant Guest

    how's torrance

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2004
  19. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    Tabasco1, Sep 3, 2004
  20. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:01:58 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in
    >
    > > Oh, and put a muzzle on Avril Lavigne.
    > >

    > yeah, sorry about that one too....