    pretty quickly.

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Mike Jacoubowsky, May 11, 2004

  2. "Mike Jacoubowsky" <> wrote in message
    > Just got my Olympus 5050 back from Olympus (they had it for about a week).
    > It had been a wonderful camera for the past 9 months or so, until six

    weeks
    > ago when one of my brother's kids knocked it off a table onto a (carpeted)
    > floor.

    My sister-in-laws kid recently knocked my sister-in-law's Canon S50 off of a
    table onto the wood floor. Fortunately no apparent damage since the S50 is
    made from steel, not aluminum or plastic.

    I never will leave my cameras on a table, especially with kids around, but
    adults are careless too! I've just seen them knocked off too many times.

    Steven M. Scharf, May 14, 2004