    Thanksgiving week marks the three year anniversary of my induction into the
    prestigious lamer of the week club. I'd like to thank everybody for their
    support.

    Network Guru, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    news::

    > Thanksgiving week marks the three year anniversary of my induction
    > into the prestigious lamer of the week club. I'd like to thank
    > everybody for their support.

    You gotta come up with a better speech than that one the day at least.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> wrote in

    > Thanksgiving week marks the three year anniversary of my induction
    > into the prestigious lamer of the week club. I'd like to thank
    > everybody for their support.

    you welcome...

    *rowdy scratches his the goat smegma*

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Network Guru wrote:
    > Thanksgiving week marks the three year anniversary of my induction
    > into the prestigious lamer of the week club. I'd like to thank
    > everybody for their support.

    And October 29th marks the third anniversary of the founding of our
    prestigious cert.

    You must have been our very first LotW, then. That's an extra honor.
    Perhaps you should start using the designation Network Guru, MCNGP LotW #1,
    but we may need to research that first, to make sure you were number one.

    --
    Fris "NG: The Legend" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 22, 2004