MVP

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?R2hheWFzIFVyIFJlaG1hbg==?=, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Hello, my name is Ghayas Ur Rehman, I am from PAKISTAN, I want to become MVP
    =?Utf-8?B?R2hheWFzIFVyIFJlaG1hbg==?=, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Well I suggest you offer up some help here and there. The MVP title is by
    nomination only. It isn't something you apply for, there is no test. But if
    you participate in the newsgroups enough and help your fellow man, or woman,
    then you might the MVP nod. Have fun, help people and by any means necessary
    stay off the drugs.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..
    "Ghayas Ur Rehman" <Ghayas Ur > wrote in
    message news:...
    The Rev [MCT], Mar 1, 2006

  3. well I know that there is no exam for it, but how Microsoft got to know that
    the particular person is helping out peoples....

    =?Utf-8?B?R2hheWFzIFVyIFJlaG1hbg==?=, Mar 1, 2006
  4. By nomination, usually from existing MVP's or Certified Partners.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..
    "Ghayas Ur Rehman" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 1, 2006
  5. Hello,

    we are watching you... It is important to participate, animate, help others
    on Microsoft products by any way... and allways have a "correct" way of
    being.

    Unfortunately, asking to become MVP is usually not a good way.
    You must first be "identified" by Microsoft or/and by other MVPs for
    services given to the community.

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELĂ’