    Levarius Guest

    How do you obtain MVP Microsoft Valued Professional
    Rating?
    Levarius, May 4, 2004

  2. Its not a form of certification that you can get by taking exams, it is by
    nomination for the assistance you provide to others through your
    contribution to a product group.

    www.microsoft.com/mvp

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP
    Mark Fugatt [MVP], May 4, 2004

  3. Levarius

    Tural Guest

    you have to share ideas and your knowledge publicly to be
    MVP...for example, my teacher was MVP in Turkey this year
    (Mehmet Nuri Cankaya. and he really deserved it...
    "shairing is fun"
    T.A
    Tural, May 4, 2004
  4. In news: 864601c43223$41445d20$,
    Tural <> wrote:
    > you have to share ideas and your knowledge publicly to be
    > MVP...for example, my teacher was MVP in Turkey this year
    > (Mehmet Nuri Cankaya. and he really deserved it...
    > "shairing is fun"

    Most of us share in newsgroups, web-based forums, or email lists that are
    archived so others can search and find answers to many of their questions. I
    know I find answers to a lot of Windows (not my area of expertise) questions
    because the answers are archived.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, May 5, 2004