    Can someone tell me what an MVP is and how you go about
    getting an MVP?
    Thanks so much

    Carmen, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Most everything you could want to know about the program can be found at
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Hope this helps,
    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Training and Certification

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jul 24, 2003

  3. Carmen

    Jtyc Guest

    > Andy Ruth
    > Microsoft Training and Certification

    Are you in your own office like Ben and Tom as well?

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Yes, but mine is smaller... :)

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jul 26, 2003
  5. Hi Carmen,

    The Most Valuable Professional is an award from Microsoft for peer-to-peer
    support in newsgroups and other community-building activities. It's not
    something you can "go about getting" the way you can study books and take
    exams for a certification.

    , www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 27, 2003