MVP/DTS Support Forums

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ~BD~, Jun 15, 2010.

  1. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    http://66.39.69.143/forums.html

    AumHa Forums

    End-user support for users of Windows desktop systems,
    with particular attention to all Windows versions (Win 95 through Win XP
    and beyond), Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, malware infestations
    and other security concerns, notifications of security patches and
    security alerts, and more.

    Discussion: General Discussion - Windows Vista (aka
    Longhorn)

    Windows Vista (Win 6.0) - FAQs, Best Practices &
    Support: Installing Windows Vista - Specific Issues in Windows Vista -
    Other Vista FAQs & Best Practices - Windows Vista - Windows Vista
    Support

    Help Desk: System Restore - IE7 - New Official
    Release - Windows 5.x (2000, XP & 2003) - Windows 4.x (95, 98 & ME) -
    Tablet PCs - Hardware - Networking - Microsoft Office - Internet
    Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express - HTML, CSS & Webmaster Issues

    Security: Security General Discussion - Breaking
    Security News - Microsoft Security Bulletins - Security Tools Updates -
    Virus & Antivirus - Parasites, Adware, Spyware & Other Scumware -
    HijackThis Logs - Parasite Fighting Recipes

    Win XP SP2 FAQs & Best Practices: Installing SP2 -
    Specific Issues in SP2 - Other SP2 FAQs & Best Practices

    In Other Veins: Freeware Recently Recommended by
    Visitors - Test

    Computer Haven

    We have a forum on general computing; specific forums
    for various versions of Windows, including an active Vista forum; forums
    for home networking, security, hardware, applications, browsers and
    email, advanced topics; and a few miscellaneous others.

    Our forums are geared toward helping novice users in a
    friendly and unintimidating way.

    Forum Index: Announcements, Ten Forward, General
    Discussion, General Computing, How Do I...?, What Is...?, Hardware, Home
    Networking, Internet browsers and email, Mobile Devices, Office 2007
    System Beta, Programs (Applications) Security, Windows 9x, Windows
    2000/XP, Windows Vista Consumer Preview, Advanced Topics, Tip, Tweaks
    and other Goodies, Forum Feedback.
    ~BD~, Jun 15, 2010

  2. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Everything at the site seems a little out-of-date.

    Things like this bother me - how do you feel about same?

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Jun 15, 2010

  3. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    ~BD~, Jun 15, 2010
  4. ~BD~ wrote:

    > AumHaHaHaHaHa Forums

    Nobody gives a crap.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 15, 2010
  5. ~BD~

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Because DTS members are dying out. Not to many left. Remember Alex Nichol

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Jun 15, 2010
  6. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    "Peter Foldes" <> wrote in message
    > Because DTS members are dying out. Not to many left. Remember Alex
    > Nichol
    >
    > --
    > Peter

    I think you meant " ..... too many ...." ! :)

    I remember Alex - *and* Robear Dyer and aJames A. EshelmanJa

    --aaaaare
    arearemes A. EshelmanJames A. Eshelmanmes A. Eshelman
    ~BD~, Jun 15, 2010
  7. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Ooops! I meant James A. Eshelman

    Did you know that he's into Black Magic?

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Jun 15, 2010
  8. David H. Lipman, Jun 15, 2010