mute computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by colin, Jun 12, 2004.

  1. colin

    colin Guest

    Mary Lake <> wrote in message
    news:caefe9$hda$...
    > It have no sound at all in my computer. Mute keeps coming up. How do I

    get
    > sound back.
    > Ted

    Right-click the `speaker icon` (or double-click on left clicker) that`s near
    your clock, and then un-mute (un-tick) any mooted bits.

    colin, Jun 12, 2004

  2. colin

    mcp6453 Guest

    Mary Lake wrote:

    > It have no sound at all in my computer. Mute keeps coming up. How do I get
    > sound back.
    > Ted

    Check Control Panel | System | Hardware Manager to see if there is a
    yellow exclamation point beside the Sound Cary entry, meaning that the
    driver is not properly installed. Even if there is no error, you may
    want to reinstall the driver.

    mcp6453, Jun 12, 2004

  3. colin

    Mary Lake Guest