    twenty odd times.

    Thanks

    TEX
    TEX, Dec 2, 2004

  2. On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:01:40 +1300, TEX <> wrote:

    >Who is the company who was bringing all those cheap mustek/yukai dvd's
    >into the country. Just interested in what it would cost to get a part
    >replaced for a unit which has had bugger all use. Only read one CD about
    > twenty odd times.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >TEX

    You are Joking..?

    They are sold as a disposable unit, like a lot of low end stuff is, you get
    what you pay for.

    Get it replaced under the CGA..
    Brian Mathews, Dec 2, 2004

  3. TEX

    Bb Guest

    "TEX" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Who is the company who was bringing all those cheap mustek/yukai dvd's
    > into the country. Just interested in what it would cost to get a part
    > replaced for a unit which has had bugger all use. Only read one CD about
    > twenty odd times.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > TEX

    I got mine from pp

    Bb
    Bb, Dec 2, 2004
  4. It seems like Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:18:20 +1300 was when Brian
    Mathews < said Blah blah
    blah...

    >They are sold as a disposable unit, like a lot of low end stuff is, you get
    >what you pay for.

    Which reminds me, the Warehouse Petone yesterday was selling an ex
    demo Transonic DVD player with no remote or manual for $30! I've had
    meals more expensive than this. If the unit only lasts a couple of
    years, that's only $15 a year for the right to play DVDs, which isn't
    too expensive at all really.
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.