Must Read This!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by D-Family, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. D-Family

    D-Family Guest

    The following is the only true internet income from home that works. There
    was an intent to do a news special on it, but it has been hushed because it
    does generate the money mentioned. So the Internal revenue service has no
    way of tracking the income and has put a snuff on the story. The only
    reason I know is I got hold of the whole info via a friend of mine who works
    at the treasury department. I am probably one of thousands of people who
    are doing this. I really did mail my six dollars, plus fee of stamps. I
    did not think I would receive anything, but two weeks went by and I did. So
    know I am reposting. Try it! The $6 should be worth the adventure of
    simply seeing what might happen won't it?

    Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces
    of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to
    prevent mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
    and seal them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a
    piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00 bill.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE
    AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

    Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal
    Service and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!

    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:-

    #1 T. Perce
    11505 Headley Avenue
    Cleveland, Oh 44111

    #2 T. Beckers
    Rijksweg 46
    6267AH Cadier en Keer
    The Netherlands

    #3 J. Eddolls
    144 Pursey Drive
    Bradley Stoke
    Bristol
    BS32 8DP
    United Kingdom

    #4 D.M.G.
    P.O. Box 3252
    LHC, Az 86405

    #5 Michael Hewett
    630 S Davis Mill Rd
    Dallas, Ga 30157

    #6 Brad Desormo

    4203 NW Blvd.

    Spokane, WA 99205

    Step 1:- Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name
    as number 6 on the list.

    Step 2:- Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as
    close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to
    at least 200 news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!!
    All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
    you make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to
    Title18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of
    these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it
    again.

    Please remember that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions!!!

    Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
    continue and the money that so many others have received will come
    your way!!!

    Note: - You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
    you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service. Also, it
    might be a good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the
    risk of mail theft.

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
    developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you will
    be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity for
    only $6.00!!! ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above).

    Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

    DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

    Step 1:- You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from
    the edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer
    memory.

    Step 2:- Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a
    copy of the message into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    list.

    Step 3:- Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do
    your posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to

    Step 4:- Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
    various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions, etc.)

    Step 5:- Visit these message boards and post this message as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad and
    selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be
    the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the list of
    postings in a particular group. Click the post message button. You've
    done your first one! Congratulations!!! All you have to do is jump to
    different news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
    will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!! (But you have to post a minimum of 200).

    That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
    large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
    you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

    Now the why part. Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 5 replies
    (a very low example). So then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on
    the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the
    minimum 200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons
    respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you. Now
    those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with your name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, you will bring in an additional $125.00!!! Now, those
    125 persons turn around and post the minimum 200 with your name at #3
    and only receive 5 replies each, you will make an additional
    $625.00!!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
    post a minimum 200 messages with your name at #2 and they each only
    receive 5 replies, that
    just made you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
    message to 200 news groups. If just 5 more reply you will receive
    $15,625.00!!! All with an original investment of only $6.00!!! Amazing
    isn't it!!!! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
    the latest posting in the news groups and send out another $6.00 to
    the names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

    You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are
    joining the internet and reading these messages every day!!! Just like
    you are now!!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?
    I'm glad I did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is played out
    and no one sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the chances of
    that happening, when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
    people who are joining the internet and news groups everyday and are
    willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
    every day!!!

    REMEMBER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!

    -- Comments/Feedback (please post your feedback/experiences here) --

    Not bad for 1 hr's work....made me around $5320 in roughly 35 days
    Anthony M - TX

    Hello, I rcvd 269 bucks in the post in 2 weeks.
    Dan Miami - FL

    I had to wait around 10 days before I had any results - $13,450 as of
    3rd Jan 2003 to date (14th Feb 2003).Am gonna re-post it again for
    more money!!
    Del from Alberta - Canada

    Only received around £588 in the post the last 2 months since I
    started the program but I'd posted to approx. 100 newsgroups.
    James P - Manchester, UK

    Cool....didn't expect much out of this "scam" initially but I have pay
    my credit card bill
    Mustafa - Jordan

    For $6,I made $246 in 2 weeks
    ROMEO2326 - Little Rock, AR -US of A

    Hey, just droppin a line to say that after posting to well over 820
    newsgroups on google and my ISP newsgroup server over a period of 4
    1/2 months ,Ive raked in $54280 . Mucho dinero baby!!!! Peace.
    Drew Dallas - TX
    D-Family, Aug 19, 2003

  2. D-Family

    trout Guest

    --
    "Has Comcast run a 'special' for married cousins?"
    trout, Aug 19, 2003

  3. trout Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <bhs5j8$2jjnl$-berlin.de>:

    > D-Family wrote:
    >
    >> The following is the only true

    You forgot the USPS fraud e-mail addy...

    NOI
    ---
    "But I didn't"
    Thund3rstruck, Aug 19, 2003
  4. D-Family

    Kraftee Guest

    D-Family wrote:

    <snip>

    Oh look another dork sticks his head out of a hole,

    Let's see if his ISP is keeping to their AUP...

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kraftee, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Thund3rstruck <> wrote:

    >trout Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ><bhs5j8$2jjnl$-berlin.de>:
    >
    >> D-Family wrote:
    >>
    >>> The following is the only true

    > You forgot the USPS fraud e-mail addy...

    You'll have to make allowances for troutbie. After all, the poor old
    fellah's obviously in the latter stages of senile dementia. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003