    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvioskitfai

    thanks,
    Ken
    Ken Yu, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Ken Yu

    T-Bone Guest

    "Ken Yu" <> wrote
    > I'm selling some Transcender test simulators for various
    > Microsoft certification exams including those for MCSA,
    > MCSE, MCDBA, etc.. Please click the link below
    > too see if you're interested.

    Transcender exams cannot be resold.
    http://www.transcender.com/sul/

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    T-Bone Guest

    "Gaz" <> wrote
    > Some of us live in a free society, that when we purchase something, the
    > previous owner/copyright owner cannot exercise rights over how we chose to
    > dispose of the product.
    > Can anyone imagine Ford motors telling you you cant sell your car on?

    I am merely pointing out the facts. My interest is in promoting and
    encourage companies to continue to produce legitimate, useful study
    materials, while discouraging those who encourage cheating.

    How the OP chooses to interpret the fact in my post is up to them, but at
    least now they know.

    And knowing is half the battle...

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL