    ..cda file extension. Any idea what I might be doing wrong or what I can do
    to remedy the situation?

    Thank you,

    anon, Jun 28, 2005

  2. anon

    Sly Guest

    why pay when torrents and p2p on limewire is free

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > I have begun using Musicmatch Jukebox to make audio CD's. I use their

    Music

    Sly, Jun 28, 2005

  3. anon

    MJP Guest

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > I have begun using Musicmatch Jukebox to make audio CD's. I use their

    Music
    > Store service and pay of single cuts or entire CD's, depending on my
    > interests. The problem I'm having is that the CD's that I am burning will
    > not play in my home or automobile CD players. The files being burned have

    > .cda file extension. Any idea what I might be doing wrong or what I can

    do
    > to remedy the situation?
    >
    > Thank you,

    Are you finalising the CD's?

    MJP

    MJP, Jun 28, 2005
  4. anon

    Guest

    On "Sly" <> wrote:

    |>why pay when torrents and p2p on limewire is free

    Things changed yesterday http://tinyurl.com/be66f grab what you want,
    and fast.

    --
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8359306

    , Jun 28, 2005
  5. anon

    Parko Guest

    Sly wrote:
    > why pay when torrents and p2p on limewire is free

    Thief. I bet you run warez too.

    --
    Parko
    "Just don't go whining to the police when you're bashed and mugged."

    Parko, Jun 29, 2005