    the library?
    Thank you
    Gary

    Gary, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Hi Gary,

    If you want to clear the whole library choose Options, Music Library,
    Clear Music Library. To delete individual files highlight and
    right-click the file(s) you want to remove and choose Remove Track(s).
    Here you also have the option to delete the file from your computer if
    you put a check in the box.

    Amy Christensen, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Amy,
    Thank you !

    One more question. I tried sending email but it asked for password? Is
    this the password for my mail server??

    Have a good night
    Gary

    Gary, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Gary,

    Perhaps. As I not familiar with your ISP or newsreader, I can't answer
    that one. In my case, the password is the same. But you shouldn't be
    able to send me any mail because I have munged my address. (That helps
    keep the spam away.)

    Amy

    Amy Christensen, Sep 12, 2004